PDA

View Full Version : Vile snakehead nigger murderer finally in court after a Minneapolis mass shooting the Lame Stream Media ignored

Sandy
05-27-2021, 03:47 PM
Liberal news can't shut up anytime a YT goes crazy and fires off a couple of rounds, and especially after yesterday with the actually rare mass shooting. There are mass shootings all the time in nigger cities like Chicago and Baltimore, but the Lame Stream Media never covers those, and this is the first I heard of this.

Jawan C. Carroll, who prosecutors say is a member of the North Minneapolis street gang known as the "Tres Tres," was charged with two counts of intentional second-degree murder for fatally shooting 21-year-old Charlie Johnson of Golden Valley and 24-year-old Christopher Jones of Brooklyn Park. He also faces seven counts of attempted second-degree murder.

Surveillance video obtained by police shows "scores of individuals" were standing or walking on the sidewalk in front of Monarch nightclub located at 322 First Ave. N. when the shooting began before 2 a.m. on May 22. The crowd soon "began to franticly flee the area or duck for cover," according to a criminal complaint filed by the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office Wednesday.

Johnson, a University of St. Thomas student, and another individual were not involved with the activities at the club, according to the complaint, and had been walking through the area and had stepped out of an alley and onto the sidewalk just as the shooting began.

Johnson was fatally shot in the back while running away down the sidewalk. An autopsy shows he died from a single gunshot wound to the upper back that traveled into his chest, the complaint says.

His family said he had gone out with friends to celebrate before their graduation ceremony the next day. His sister, Camille Johnson, walked the stage in her brother’s place just hours after he was killed to accept his degree in mechanical engineering, Fox 9 Minneapolis reported.

Carroll then pulled out a gun and began shooting at Jones when he was less than 5 feet away. Jones attempted to flee, but was blocked by the crowd in front of the club. Jones then stopped running, turned back to face Carroll, and with a gun in his right hand, began firing at Carroll.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-mass-shooting-suspect-charged-defund-police-college-student-killed-graduation

Yet another nigger murderer covered up by the Lame Stream Media. Human civilization will be deprived of an engineer, while this vile nigger is the kind that coddlers will extol as the next doctor to find a cure for cancer, the next astronaut, the next president.

It's another day when I'm going to have to log off CO for a while, because my blood pressure is surging so high it's like the veins in my neck are thrashing around like squid tentacles.

:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

GeneralPat
05-27-2021, 05:57 PM
Damn, it really is a shame a promising future engineer gets killed yet that nigger continuous to live on being the parasite it is leeching off of everything and everyone. That nigger will get his time soon, hopefully sooner because the consequences must be paid for.

haywood
05-27-2021, 10:11 PM
Liberal news can't shut up anytime a YT goes crazy and fires off a couple of rounds, and especially after yesterday with the actually rare mass shooting. There are mass shootings all the time in nigger cities like Chicago and Baltimore, but the Lame Stream Media never covers those, and this is the first I heard of this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-mass-shooting-suspect-charged-defund-police-college-student-killed-graduation

Yet another nigger murderer covered up by the Lame Stream Media. Human civilization will be deprived of an engineer, while this vile nigger is the kind that coddlers will extol as the next doctor to find a cure for cancer, the next astronaut, the next president.

It's another day when I'm going to have to log off CO for a while, because my blood pressure is surging so high it's like the veins in my neck are thrashing around like squid tentacles.

:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

Look at that nigger C@CK$UCKER!!

Chimp Detester
05-27-2021, 10:59 PM

15404 15405

Jawan C. Carroll, you despicable stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd snake-head crap-beast 'son-of-Barry-Ohomo':

I for one am wishing you an amazing time during you enrollment @ Nigger U. May every waking moment be pain-filled, with levels of pain you have never before experienced. May every sex-crazed nigger cage-mate of yours find you irresistible for muh-dick, and the non-niggers mistake you for a punching bag. May your goodification by whatever means come soon and with excruciating pains.

Ray Cizzums
05-27-2021, 11:00 PM
You can take the bat out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the bat ...
:bugeye

Sandy
05-27-2021, 11:01 PM
May your goodification by whatever means come soon and with excruciating pains.

In the old days, the nigger (and any white man doing the same) would have had swift capital punishment. Now that nigger will get to live 50-60 years at NU, while parents get to bury a son.

haywood
05-28-2021, 08:05 AM

15404 15405

Jawan C. Carroll, you despicable stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd snake-head crap-beast 'son-of-Barry-Ohomo':

I for one am wishing you an amazing time during you enrollment @ Nigger U. May every waking moment be pain-filled, with levels of pain you have never before experienced. May every sex-crazed nigger cage-mate of yours find you irresistible for muh-dick, and the non-niggers mistake you for a punching bag. May your goodification by whatever means come soon and with excruciating pains.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
05-28-2021, 08:36 AM
Nigger is the protected species of the left.