PDA

View Full Version : Teen MudShark gets Nigger BF to kill father.

Cat fur allergic
05-27-2021, 10:35 AM
15-Year-Old Girl Convinces Her Boyfriend To Murder Her Dad For Having Too Many Rules

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/15-old-girl-convinces-her-200000940.html

I hope they rot in hell.

SC Anemia
05-27-2021, 11:15 AM
Daddy issues much?

This one does check all the typical mudshark boxes.

:facepalm

Jim Crow
05-27-2021, 01:43 PM
Fat liberal Mudshark bitch! She ought to do the world a favor and self delete.

Groid_Rage
05-27-2021, 06:55 PM
The lowest of lows

Ignatow
05-27-2021, 07:36 PM
Whorish underage shark relationship is statutory rape (not "statuary" as reported in article.

Killing to someone who gave you life, an act unworthy of a human being, but worthy of a nigger-lover. Too bad there's no lethal injection in the cards.

jenkemfactory
05-27-2021, 07:46 PM
WOW! What a prize!
That fat hog can now have a nice lesbian black whale in the big house.
Pops should have just let her go and forget the ugly burner.

haywood
05-27-2021, 10:36 PM
WOW! What a prize!
That fat hog can now have a nice lesbian black whale in the big house.
Pops should have just let her go and forget the ugly burner.

Yep!!

Ray Cizzums
05-27-2021, 10:44 PM
Rule number one : Don't ever go near niggers !
:bugeye

nigfreewisconsin
05-28-2021, 12:52 AM
Whorish underage shark relationship is statutory rape (not "statuary" as reported in article.

Killing to someone who gave you life, an act unworthy of a human being, but worthy of a nigger-lover. Too bad there's no lethal injection in the cards.

Yeah, some great journalism here. Certainly worthy of a Pulitzer prize. Not. The word snuck is not a real word either. Past tense of sneak is sneaked. It's one thing for everyday people to use it. It's another when a journalist does. But, I suppose if you're working for a company called Yahoo, you're going to be lax in professionalism anyway.

More on topic, every time coalburners hit a new low, they seem to find a way to sink even lower. They are the absolute bottom rung in society. Lower than niggers. Niggers were born niggers. Coalburners made a choice.

SC Anemia
05-28-2021, 01:52 AM
Niggers were born niggers. Coalburners made a choice.

100% absolutely this ^^^

Jim Crow
05-28-2021, 08:42 AM
The way I see it, that would’ve never happened to me. If I had a daughter that burned coal, she would be out of my home immediately,never to have contact again.Totally disowned! I’m a guy who went six months without talking to his daughter one year because she withheld information from me.Bestiality would be beyond the capacities for which I have tolerance for. I need a shot of Jack Daniels now,after having to just think about it. LOL! Makes my blood boil!

IseDaDiva
05-28-2021, 11:14 AM

And took care of her when her druggie whore mother wouldn't. "Statuary" - did the nigger rape a statue? That wouldn't surprise me at all, and neither does seeing a "reporter" who is semi-literate.