PDA

View Full Version : Is there any hope?

Full clip
05-26-2021, 06:38 PM
Does anyone think (Hope) that human D. Chauvin will be found not guilty upon re-trial or is that unlikely under the current Nigger worshipping Federal and state administrations?
Perhaps there is hope given the number of Niggers that have recently been released following new 'evidence' which prooves (?) dey beez inn-sent but then I guess that's different.

Sandy
05-26-2021, 08:41 PM
I worry the next jury will be under the same pressure to convict so the country doesn't have riots from coast to coast. If his conviction is set aside because of jury bias, then there will be riots from coast to coast. Hell, if he just gets a new trial, there will be riots from coast to coast.

So let's be frank: niggers are going to riot one way or another, so he might as well be freed instead of being made a pointless sacrificial lamb on the altar of nigger appeasement.

Jim Crow
05-27-2021, 08:53 AM
Derek Chauvin will never get a fair trial. Too many nigger lovin liberals with fake witnesses in the justice system.I do think his justice team will keep trying and maybe winning an appeal somewhere down the road.