PDA

View Full Version : You're not going to like this: the cost of a nigger to you

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 03:03 AM
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

We should be the ones demanding reparations!

justin igger
07-02-2017, 09:37 AM
The numbers make sense. I'm not sure how long any society can survive operating under that kind of loss.

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 11:59 AM
It's not as if millionaire nigger rappers, feetsball shitapes and congress coons pay their taxes either.
Oh, well, just another wonderful aspect of white privilege. Without us to leach on, these pieces of shit would have gone extinct in the 18th century.

Monkeybash
07-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Wow.

The only flaw I see is that it assume niggers live 79 years, when their lifespan is probably a lot closer to 60. Thank God.

Buck Simian
07-03-2017, 12:23 AM
I don't get it. I went out and spent $20 on one of those scientific calculators, punched in all the numbers from that website and came to the conclusion that keeping these niggers in America just does not add up!

Chimpwhipper
07-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Due to ghetto violence and prison time we are lucky that those bastards average less than 30 years

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 12:11 PM
The life expectancy for buck spear chuckers is 72 and sows is 78 according to the CDC. We are not lucky,
we are being robbed at gun point by our Government to support our own destruction. We are lucky that it hasn't gotten to the point that Germany has, by taking away our own real estate and giving it to shitapes that will never be able to support an economy to the level of providing taxes to support themselves, let alone a giant welfare state. We are lucky that Hillary didn't win, with her globalist mentality, and the thinking that any group of people can replace any other without consequence.

Gul Dukat
07-03-2017, 02:35 PM
I always knew they were parasitic , but ...wow...

Cracka Jack
07-03-2017, 06:19 PM
This commentor really got to the root of the matter:

paworldandtimes June 30, 2017 8:13 AM

Diversity is an irritant that sets off system-churn. Particularly in real estate, but really in every economic sector, the overall model being Whites always on the run (flight is the sole option when greeting an inbound moving van with a burning cross gets you thrown into a federal prison).

It's resource-extraction economics: put the productive on the treadmill and never let up. The resource that's extracted is the "economic energy" generated by breaking up a functioning whole. It's similar to nuclear fission in that power is harnessed until there's nothing left but radioactive waste.

PA

Niggers are a tool being used against us by those who profit from the chaos the niggers cause. There are many fewer in this group than there are niggers. Hence fewer space shuttles to the Sun would be required to rid ourselves of them. The nigger issue then becomes a self-resolving matter.

MineEvolved
07-04-2017, 01:25 AM
This:

To quote the original author: "The negative fiscal impact of blacks and hispanics is significant. All of this discussion of a “national debt” and “deficit” is primarily of function of blacks and hispanics. Without them, we would be running budget surpluses today, even when keeping the military the same size."

All you need to know.

But, from the original article:

On net, whites generate a $249.52 billion surplus, or $1,260 per person if you assign 100% of military spending to whites. If you just give whites a proportional share of military spending, their surplus goes up to $553.52 billion total and $2,795 per capita.

Blacks, by contrast, run a budget deficit of $389.71 billion, or $10,016 per capita. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites, blacks STILL run a $306.53 billion deficit, or $7,700 per capita.

Hispanics run a budget deficit of $411.95 billion of $7,289 per capita if military spending is proportional. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites hispanics run a deficit of $291.3 billion, or $5,160 per capita.

If these numbers are ANYWHERE close to accurate, niggers and illegal immigration represent a far larger economic threat than even we here at the plantation espouse. Can't wait to see what the numbers look like when he updates it to factor in spending on asslifters.

Oh yeah, one other small 'gem' from this article that I found interesting:

Another interesting thing to point out is that a Dutch meta-analysis of 384 studies on the impact of immigration on native wages in the United States and EU countries found that a 1% increase in immigrants as part of the labor force was associated with a 0.119% reduction in native wages.

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Not to mention the property destruction, urban blight, corrupt nigger politicians who steal money rather than use it for its allocated purpose, or a nigger president who continues to suck up tax payer money for lavish vacations as well as foreign aid to muzzi and nigger shit holes who will later come back and claim they have been discriminated against after they waste the cash and flee their shitholes for the US where they will be perpetual welfare bums.

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 12:06 PM
"Freddie gray's family received $6.4 million. Michael Brown's family got $1.5 million. Tamir Rice was worth $6 million. Philando Castile was worth $3 million. All of them insurance pay-outs by the cities they lived in. All paid into by the tax-payers who live there."

----

And let's not forget Travon Martin-- the 'parents' collected a settlement exceeding a million dollars from the homeowners' association of the gated community where the violent creature was bat-winged.

Zimmerman was acquitted. In no way could the HOA be responsible for that aggressive gangly groid getting what he asked for. Didn't matter. They settled.

AFN_Weasel
07-05-2017, 04:30 AM
If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetime the federal government will, on average and on your behalf, transfer $384,109 of your wealth and income to a single black individual.

At that price, all humans ought to have nigger gardeners, housekeepers, maids, butlers, and other servants on call as needed. Being a servant is what a nigger is designed for. Unfortunately, nowadays they're too uppity and prone to violence to risk having them anywhere around. We have been too soft, too kind, too lax. Besides, they're just disgusting to look at.

I believe the welfare state and all this business of transferring wealth will eventually collapse. When it does, there will be a horrific time of chaos and disorder. Hopefully during that time niggers will be returned to their proper place, rather than the elevated status they now enjoy.

Chimpwhipper
07-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Niggers and their mixed bretheren need to be driven from the Western Hemisphere at all costs.

Gul Dukat
07-21-2017, 06:27 PM
At that price, all humans ought to have nigger gardeners, housekeepers, maids, butlers, and other servants on call as needed. Being a servant is what a nigger is designed for. Unfortunately, nowadays they're too uppity and prone to violence to risk having them anywhere around. We have been too soft, too kind, too lax. Besides, they're just disgusting to look at.

I believe the welfare state and all this business of transferring wealth will eventually collapse. When it does, there will be a horrific time of chaos and disorder. Hopefully during that time niggers will be returned to their proper place, rather than the elevated status they now enjoy.

Ever see the movie called "The Help". Number one reason you'd never want them touching your food.

Call Me Bwana
07-21-2017, 06:28 PM
I have always contemplated what the world would have looked like if the nigger was NEVER exported from Africa to where humans live. Pretend for a minute what life would be like in a country that never even heard of a nigger....anywhere. Crime would be down about 90%, there wouldn't be a need for any welfare, food stamps. Mini-marts could leave their doors unlocked at night. Stupid lowlife blonds and fat chicks would have no one to beat them, but maybe idiot whites could pick up the slack.
Man, I wish niggers were never brought to this country!

Gul Dukat
07-21-2017, 07:29 PM
I have always contemplated what the world would have looked like if the nigger was NEVER exported from Africa to where humans live. Pretend for a minute what life would be like in a country that never even heard of a nigger....anywhere. Crime would be down about 90%, there wouldn't be a need for any welfare, food stamps. Mini-marts could leave their doors unlocked at night. Stupid lowlife blonds and fat chicks would have no one to beat them, but maybe idiot whites could pick up the slack.
Man, I wish niggers were never brought to this country!

http://orig00.deviantart.net/a679/f/2007/301/6/8/advanced_civilization_by_jeffy_kun.jpg

One can dream right?

Call Me Bwana
07-22-2017, 02:19 PM
An important point that few people realize and even fewer will ever admit. Absent ALL outside influences, all of them, meaning white man never set foot on the continent of Africa, niggers would still be in the Stone Age!!! Seriously! The Stone Age! They hadn't even developed the skills to make metal tools. If we hadn't interfered, they still wouldn't have.

Niggers are, by definition, pre-historic. History requires a written language. In order to have an accurate account of one's heritage, a people must be able to record it. The nigger animal did not have a written account of their past.