PDA

View Full Version : Nigger flings feces at a Synagogue

animal mother
05-25-2021, 10:10 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-florida-synagogue-harassment-suspect-arrested

Police have arrested a man who they say yelled anti-Semitic remarks at a rabbi and dumped a bag of human feces in front of a South Florida synagogue.

Hallandale Beach police arrested Jeffrey Carl Fleming on Monday on charges of felony stalking with a hate crime enhancement and littering human waste. He was being held Tuesday morning without bond at the Broward County Jail. Details on his arrest were not released.

:fling2

SC Anemia
05-25-2021, 10:53 AM
Seems to me that just being there, this thing:

is littering (semi) human waste.

haywood
05-25-2021, 11:07 AM
Seems to me that just being there, this thing:

is littering (semi) human waste.

That is FUGLY by even nigger standards!!

Coon Club Road
05-25-2021, 11:15 AM
Monkey's think poo is fascinating.

Niggers think the same thing about nature's Play-Doh!

Now you know why Play-Doh never came in brown. Spook kids would naturally throw it!

IseDaDiva
05-25-2021, 06:00 PM

Sandy
05-25-2021, 10:42 PM
Now you know why Play-Doh never came in brown. Spook kids would naturally throw it!

Did you ever see my story of when I was a teacher and had to fill in for a special ed class? The retard teenaper, I mean retarded even by nigger standards, was at least staying quiet in the back with some Play Doh. Then all of a sudden it yelled, "BALLZ!" It proudly held up a muh dikk it had made, I think with yellow Play Doh. If it had been brown or black Play Doh, it would have made a giant muh dikk like niggers wish they had.

Coon Club Road
05-25-2021, 11:35 PM
Did you ever see my story of when I was a teacher and had to fill in for a special ed class? The retard teenaper, I mean retarded even by nigger standards, was at least staying quiet in the back with some Play Doh. Then all of a sudden it yelled, "BALLZ!" It proudly held up a muh dikk it had made, I think with yellow Play Doh. If it had been brown or black Play Doh, it would have made a giant muh dikk like niggers wish they had.

I had a close family member that taught the retard room. (That's what we called it back in the day).

Special Ed teachers deserve twice the salary they make.

Especially if the class includes a groid.