PDA

View Full Version : Shoving someone onto the train tracks. Nigdar!

Cat fur allergic
05-24-2021, 10:51 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-man-shoved-onto-queens-170700683.html

An Asian man was shoved onto subway tracks in front of an oncoming train in Queens Monday morning, narrowly escaping death in what police are investigating as a possible hate crime, sources said.

No mentioned of race at all. We all know niggers love pushing people onto the subway tracks. Literally stories from decades upon decades, like 99% of them are nigger pushers.

haywood
05-24-2021, 11:17 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-man-shoved-onto-queens-170700683.html

No mentioned of race at all. We all know niggers love pushing people onto the subway tracks. Literally stories from decades upon decades, like 99% of them are nigger pushers.

Yep!! In MORE ways than one!!

Rastus Nigger
05-24-2021, 11:21 PM
Last paragraph: The suspect is described as Black, between 20 and 30 and 6 feet tall. He was wearing all black.

Groid_Rage
05-25-2021, 12:39 AM
Nucking Figger again!

Whitey Ford
05-25-2021, 02:38 AM
Niggers love to throw people on the train tracks.
Sandmonkeys love throwing acid in people's faces.

Sometimes you can tell the perp's race just by the crime.

Sandy
05-25-2021, 11:05 PM
Niggers love to throw people on the train tracks.
Sandmonkeys love throwing acid in people's faces.

Sometimes you can tell the perp's race just by the crime.

When was the last time a YT pushed someone onto subway tracks, or threw acid in someone's face? I'm not saying that never happened, but let's think about the last time we heard of it. Can any of us even remember?

haywood
05-26-2021, 08:31 AM
Last paragraph: The suspect is described as Black, between 20 and 30 and 6 feet tall. He was wearing all black.

WOW!! They actually reported a nigger committing a crime!!

IseDaDiva
05-26-2021, 10:00 AM
When was the last time a YT pushed someone onto subway tracks, or threw acid in someone's face? I'm not saying that never happened, but let's think about the last time we heard of it. Can any of us even remember?

I'm trying to remember the last time a human of any race randomly pushed a nigger on to the train tracks. Maybe it's happened, but I don't recall.

I bet anything that this is a new nigger "Challenge".

This one is extra-simian:

Sandy
05-26-2021, 02:51 PM
This one is extra-simian:

It's not even smart enough to wear the mask over its face to hinder identification. The pandemic has been the ultimate excuse for niggers and human gangbangers to hide their faces.