PDA

View Full Version : How do you get rid of greasy paw prints on glass

Unregistered
05-24-2021, 10:37 PM
Fuckin long fingered monkey hands always got to be fidgeting around and touching shit ! Get that monkey grease all over the place . I drive an Uber , an this fucking ape from hell got my Windows looking like the drive up window at kfc on a hot Detroit night !
Windex just smears it and makes it worse . Same for pure alcohol ! Wtf is coming out of those glands ? .
Ps someone once said those long fingers are good for playing guitar . Maybe muddy waters , but they really for swinging from branches and digging out poop

Sandy
05-24-2021, 11:58 PM
Even alcohol isn't getting it off? I can only suggest the industrial purple degreaser and a scratch-free pad.

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 02:37 AM
White vinegar should work and it’s also a nice monkey repellent.

Coon Club Road
05-25-2021, 08:58 AM
Fuckin long fingered monkey hands always got to be fidgeting around and touching shit ! Get that monkey grease all over the place . I drive an Uber , an this fucking ape from hell got my Windows looking like the drive up window at kfc on a hot Detroit night !
Windex just smears it and makes it worse . Same for pure alcohol ! Wtf is coming out of those glands ? .
Ps someone once said those long fingers are good for playing guitar . Maybe muddy waters , but they really for swinging from branches and digging out poop

You have monkey poop on your glass.

I can't even imagine carting a nigger around in my car.

Can you get a small utility trailer, bolt a chair to it and add a seat belt to make it legal?

As long as you show up and direct the shine to its private seat, what could Uber say? :lol

Monkey would either ride or call another Uber.

Blue Gum
05-25-2021, 01:09 PM
Yea...that'd be a very bad match for me,driving uber or Lyft, cause I could NEVER tolerate picking up a nigger fare....the stench alone would probably stay in your car for months, and if you had cloth interior? Forget it...

I suppose too, that those companies wouldn't let you refuse a nigger fare....

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 01:18 PM
Windex just smears it and makes it worse . Same for pure alcohol ! Wtf is coming out of those glands ?

With that type of contamination it might take a ballpein hammer to the glass.

Ray Cizzums
05-25-2021, 02:35 PM
That's nigger hair grease, like Afro Sheen, mixed with liquid nigger stank.
Anybody who rides on public transportation knows, if you see a shiny headrest, GTF away from that seat.
Even alcohol wipes won't cut that foul substance, which spreads out in all directions once touched.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-25-2021, 05:52 PM
"Super Strength Mean Green" degreaser will get rid of thick, nasty grease easily. I've never used it for nigger grease/cocoa butter slime, but it works on just about anything, and it's antibacterial too.

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 06:33 PM
idk I’m afraid that shit it just going to get worse the more I fuck with it , like The Blob I don’t want it crawling up my arm and consuming me like a wang . Leaving my bare bones in the back seat .
Might be best to drive it into the hood , smash the windows , and call the cops , or would I be a nigger too ????

Ray Cizzums
05-25-2021, 07:52 PM
"Super Strength Mean Green" degreaser will get rid of thick, nasty grease easily.

I used to buy that in 5 gallon buckets, to clean blood and guts off my 36' commercial tuna vessel.
Never tried it on nigger funk, which I'm careful to stay far away from.
:bugeye