PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Anniversary #1 of Saint George Floyd's Goodification

Chimp Detester
05-24-2021, 04:19 PM

My friends, tomorrow is the one-year crap-nniversary of the goodification of mega-turd crap-beast Saint George "Ahh can'ts breeve!" Floyd. Hopefully it will be celebrated by major chimpouts resulting in more niggers made real good.

And the America-hating sub-cockroach president-alleged lib-tard Joe "Beijing" Biden has invited Floyd's despicable nigger fambly to visit the White House tomorrow.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-24-2021, 11:58 PM

My friends, tomorrow is the one-year crap-nniversary of the goodification of mega-turd crap-beast Saint George "Ahh can'ts breeve!" Floyd. Hopefully it will be celebrated by major chimpouts resulting in more niggers made real good.

And the America-hating sub-cockroach president-alleged lib-tard Joe "Beijing" Biden has invited Floyd's despicable nigger fambly to visit the White House tomorrow.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Gonna be tough to get the smell of nigger out of the white house. You know that fambly is some of the most vile nigger beasts around.

Sandy
05-25-2021, 11:11 PM
St. George has gone a whole year now without committing crimes. Amazing!