PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm...What could possibly go wrong?

GDRHammer
05-24-2021, 12:23 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-killed-13-hurt-during-135017369.html

Illegal concert, 'promised' security, niggers....what could possibly go wrong. Some 14 year-old skank got her batwings so it sounds like it was another fine evening in the backwoods-hood. There is no event that involves niggers that does not turn violent. They should have more of them.

Rastus Nigger
05-24-2021, 12:29 PM
Good riddance to the shitskin, one less to worry about. :traybat

Coon Club Road
05-24-2021, 12:42 PM
So I'm thinking shit would hit the fan if a group of upstanding human men in Charleston County decided to form a group named the United White Men of Charleston County to rival the United Black Men of Charleston County.

They would probably be accused of racism and labeled a hate group!

How can anyone remotely think for one second jababbas are treated equally?

Fucking niggers.
:fume

Whitey Ford
05-24-2021, 12:59 PM
The girl killed was identified Monday as Ronjanae Smith by the Charleston County Coroner's Office.

It has a tiktok that is pretty much what you would expect.
https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-6765230028306336518

GDRHammer
05-24-2021, 01:00 PM
I have been saying for years that there is no person or group that is more discriminated against than the white middle class American male. We don't have any 'special representation'. There is no 'White History Month'. There is no special social government program. There are no bonus points n a civil service exam. We get no special TV network (BET anyone?). I can go on and on but I simply don't have that kind of time, but you get the picture. Women, minorities, yes even niggers, ALL have some kind of special allowance...everybody EXCEPT the White, Middle-Class, American, Male.

Sandy
05-25-2021, 12:04 AM
What do you call a nigger event with one death? A horrible tragedy, because how come there weren't more?

Investigators said a fight started just before the gunfire in a North Charleston neighborhood around 10:30 p.m. Saturday. They haven’t figured out how many people were shooting, North Charleston Police Chief Reggie Burgess said.

The illegal concert was publicized with flyers that promised security. Burgess said investigators are still sorting out if that security fired any shots. No arrests have been made.

“Individuals were angry with each other and they didn’t care who got hit,” was all Burgess would say about the reason for the shootings.

The concert and shooting happened in a field near a small neighborhood with winding narrow streets in North Charleston. Investigators said police arrived three minutes after being called and so many cars and people were rushing out that they aren’t sure how many people were at the party.

I can just imagine a nigger trying to get in, getting "disrespected," so everyone pulls out the Hi-Points.

And the fambly demands justice an sheet! Damn, that is one ugly sow. At 14 it looks 44 and probably has shit out half a dozen niglets already. The fambly's sad because that's one less welfare ticket.

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - The family of a 14-year-old girl who died in a mass shooting over the weekend in North Charleston is speaking out about their call for justice in her killing.

Ronjanae Smith’s father, Ronald, said in a letter that he is defeated knowing he will never get a text or call from his daughter again.

In a letter released on Monday, he and Ronjanae’s mother said they want to focus on finding the perpetrators who killed their daughter and wounded 14 others Saturday night.

They also say they do not want any retaliation, but rather peace within their community.

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/05/24/family-year-old-girl-who-died-mass-shooting-n-charleston-calling-justice/