PDA

View Full Version : Communist niggers supposedly trying to create Wakanda didn't even buy the land

Nig McNiggerson
05-23-2021, 11:35 AM
Gogibsme page is also gone, implying the grift is already over

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2021, 11:50 AM
The go-gibs-muh funds paid for the camping trip, which included the Schlitz Malt Likka Bull,
all the crack they could smoke, "Mapuh bacon" and Skittles.
:bugeye

Nig McNiggerson
05-23-2021, 11:53 AM
The go-gibs-muh funds paid for the camping trip, which included the Schlitz Malt Likka Bull,
all the crack they could smoke, "Mapuh bacon" and Skittles.
:bugeye
Don't forget about the very important supplies of KFC and Grape Drank to help in the revolution against YT!

SC Anemia
05-23-2021, 01:52 PM
Shit like this is why Jim Jones was (sort of) successful. Nigs have been drawn to these Wakanda utopias since the first one was dragged off a boat. Not an original thought but thanks for playing.

:whip :whip :whip

Rastus Nigger
05-24-2021, 12:10 AM
Sounds like niggers too stupid to mop floors and empty trash cans in fast food restaurants.

Whitey Ford
05-24-2021, 02:25 PM
"...a sanctuary for colonized people..."

I'm like half English and the other half is mostly Irish. I guess that means I have colonized myself. I'm going to declare my backyard as a sanctuary for people who colonize themselves then!

Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0