PDA

View Full Version : So, No Chinese Food for Nigger?

GDRHammer
05-23-2021, 11:18 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-arrested-mugging-assaulting-elderly-163120302.html

TNB...prepare the Jenkum Injection.

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2021, 11:33 AM
The next Yahoo story, from Singapore, Man Caught On Video Assaulting Passenger,
features a big jaboon, beating the hell out of an Asian, IN Asia. White supremacy ?
https://news.yahoo.com/man-caught-video-assaulting-mrt-passenger-arrested-141402251.html

Groid_Rage
05-23-2021, 12:58 PM
And some libturds still wonder why niggers get profiled as violent criminals.

SC Anemia
05-23-2021, 01:44 PM
Ahead of his arrest, LASD Sgt. Richard Lewis described Powell as a “very, very dangerous person” with a “long criminal history of violence,” CBS LA reported.

Shocker!

haywood
05-23-2021, 01:49 PM
Wherever the vile violent nigger beats roams free, there will be crime and destruction.

BTW: What the hell is a nigger doing in Singapore???

It's time for the mass culling of niggers to begin, because the back to africa thing we all know will never happen.

Did they "cane" the nigger?!

Sandy
05-23-2021, 05:58 PM

Could you imagine international PPV ratings for that? Family-friendly entertainment showing real justice delivered.

Ignatow
05-23-2021, 06:22 PM

That's what they do to their own criminal citizens. For an alien nigger, triple the caning, or replace with a cat o' nine tails. That's what that nigger deserves, and the US should let it be.

Whitey Ford
05-23-2021, 06:36 PM

The same thing they are doing in Reykjavik, Tokyo, Stockholm, Paris, Seoul, London or Helsinki. Leeching off Humans! :gibs

Sandy
05-23-2021, 06:44 PM
That's what they do to their own criminal citizens. For an alien nigger, triple the caning, or replace with a cat o' nine tails. That's what that nigger deserves, and the US should let it be.

A long time ago there was that American teen caught vandalizing cars or something, and he was sentenced to caning. He pleaded for mercy, so all right, they cut the number of blows to something like half.

Maybe I've said this sort of thing a lot, but he got off easier than what Sandman Sr. would have done to me. I'm a big believer in humans getting good punishments too.

haywood
05-23-2021, 07:44 PM
that's what they do to their own criminal citizens. For an alien nigger, triple the caning, or replace with a cat o' nine tails. That's what that nigger deserves, and the us should let it be.

agreed!!

haywood
05-23-2021, 07:45 PM
Could you imagine international PPV ratings for that? Family-friendly entertainment showing real justice delivered.

Tru Dat!!

Ray Cizzums
05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
BTW: What the hell is a nigger doing in Singapore?

Beating an Asian on a train, from the looks of it. Considering they gave an American high school student 20 lashes with a cane, for graffiti on an ad poster, I'd imagine this negro can expect some pain to be coming his way. I'd love to see them administer that, yes I would.
:bugeye

Espantoon
05-24-2021, 07:02 PM
Wherever the vile violent nigger beats roams free, there will be crime and destruction.

It's time for the mass culling of niggers to begin, because the back to africa thing we all know will never happen.
They are an invasive species, their only predator is each other.

Groid_Rage
05-24-2021, 08:51 PM
Only a total fukken nigger could commit such a violent, crummy little crime.

Coon Club Road
05-24-2021, 09:44 PM
Public punishment!
10 bucks a seat to see niggers get caned or thrown a tire party... or whatever.

You could easily sell out an 80,000 seat venue around here!

Think about it... 800 grand in gross revenue to see coons get their just punishment for the crimes they committed.

IseDaDiva
05-24-2021, 09:50 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but when I heard "caning" at first I thought it sounded like a very minor punishment, like a spanking. But, it's incredibly brutal, slicing the skin to ribbons.

Just what the nigger deserves. Imagine the chimp-like screeching and ooking.

haywood
05-25-2021, 07:02 AM
Beating an Asian on a train, from the looks of it. Considering they gave an American high school student 20 lashes with a cane, for graffiti on an ad poster, I'd imagine this negro can expect some pain to be coming his way. I'd love to see them administer that, yes I would.
:bugeye

They should make that a "pay per view" event!! I would PAY to see that!!

Sandy
05-25-2021, 11:01 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but when I heard "caning" at first I thought it sounded like a very minor punishment, like a spanking. But, it's incredibly brutal, slicing the skin to ribbons.

Just what the nigger deserves. Imagine the chimp-like screeching and ooking.

Supposedly the pain level is so great that people pass out after the first few strikes. Niggers seem to have more tolerance, so a televised caning would be more entertaining than that "Roots" scene!