PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Marine Tactical Driver leads police on a high speed chase in Hollywood

Whitey Ford
05-23-2021, 03:07 AM
WTF were Marine MARSOC thinking training this monkey tactical driving for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7vJR3QEHI

Marine MARSOC tactical driving school does look like a shit ton of fun, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6-nuuRhOz0

SC Anemia
05-23-2021, 09:24 AM

Sandy
05-23-2021, 06:33 PM
Where are the headlines about racist police profiling a "veteran" who "served his country"?

Rastus Nigger
05-23-2021, 10:28 PM
A human tried that here a few years ago. When he crossed into a neighboring suburb their police snipers opened fire and killed him. There were no riots or calls to get rid of police afterward either.

tweakstick
05-24-2021, 10:07 AM

:rofl:rofl

As retired sailor, can confirm!

That look says "We gotta ferry these damn Marines where, exactly? For HOW LONG?"

Tar Remover
05-26-2021, 08:59 AM
SMART! Award this stupid coon the Negressional Medal of Nigger........:lol

Ray Cizzums
05-26-2021, 03:11 PM
Woe be the clowning niggers, who I find out will soon be passing by, in a convertible. What fruit or vegetable
would I choose to throw ? I once brained a wire-haired bitch on wheels, with an organic cucumber. She was
driving 30 mph on our flooded street, putting 3' high salt water waves up under parked cars. My new neighbor,
a fish cop, was shaking my hand, laughing his ass off. Saw him many times on the water after that. Great guy.
:bugeye

Tar Remover
05-26-2021, 05:41 PM
woe be the clowning niggers, who i find out will soon be passing by, in a convertible. What fruit or vegetable
would i choose to throw ? I once brained a wire-haired bitch on wheels, with an organic cucumber. She was
driving 30 mph on our flooded street, putting 3' high salt water waves up under parked cars. My new neighbor,
a fish cop, was shaking my hand, laughing his ass off. Saw him many times on the water after that. Great guy.
:bugeye

HAHAHA!!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl Good work!!!!