PDA

View Full Version : Last time this elderly person going to help a nigger out. He is nearly beaten to death.

Cat fur allergic
05-22-2021, 11:15 PM
72-Year-Old Good Samaritan Nearly Beaten to Death After Stopping to Help Black Teen with Flat Tire

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/72-year-old-good-samaritan-nearly-beaten-death-stopping-help-black-teen-flat-tire/

I'm not sure if this goes to the nigger lover section lol. But I'm sure he wont' help a nigger ever again.

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 11:42 PM
Anytime I see a nigger with a brokedown hooptie I laugh at it as I'm driving past with my middle finger extended.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-22-2021, 11:45 PM
They can just say he called them niggers and serve little to no jail time. Fucking filthy niggers. Never help them. They will stab you in the back literally.

Whitey Ford
05-23-2021, 03:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BmbTDzE.jpg

haywood
05-23-2021, 07:49 AM
Anytime I see a nigger with a brokedown hooptie I laugh at it as I'm driving past with my middle finger extended.

I do the same!! Sometimes I yell "NIGGER" out the window as I'm driving by!! That really sets them off!!

Espantoon
05-23-2021, 10:41 AM
I enjoy seeing them getting cuffed by the cops, here in the Baltimore metro area I see it at least once a week while driving.

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2021, 11:16 AM
Colin Flaherty said : They're not lost, they don't need a light, their car didn't break down, they don't need to make a phone call, and they damn sure don't need to know what time it is.
:bugeye

Cat fur allergic
05-23-2021, 11:20 AM
Colin Flaherty said : They're not lost, they don't need a light, their car didn't break down, they don't need to make a phone call, and they damn sure don't need to know what time it is.
:bugeye

don't forget they always ask for a quarter too!

Sandy
05-23-2021, 06:05 PM
I do the same!! Sometimes I yell "NIGGER" out the window as I'm driving by!! That really sets them off!!

I guess the equivalent was my encoonter to remember. I was parked, and niggers driving by rolled down their window so one could ook, "DYNOMITE!" Thinking about it now, I should have been more careful. They could have been trying to distract me while one came up from the passenger's side.