PDA

View Full Version : Byron Allen nigger suing McDonald's for not advertising to niggers on his crappy TV network

Whitey Ford
05-22-2021, 10:07 PM
McDonald's sued for $10 billion by Byron Allen-owned networks, alleging racial discrimination in ad spending

https://i.imgur.com/mX5hDXL.png
It would appear that his crappy TV networks must be failing if he's so desperate as to sue businesses for not paying for adverts.

A new $10 billion lawsuit alleges McDonalds engaged in racial discrimination by refusing to advertise on the networks of Entertainment Studios and Weather Group, which are owned by Black media entrepreneur Byron Allen and includes networks such as the Weather Channel.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleges the fast-food chain has a "tiered advertising structure that differentiates on the basis of race," according to a press release that accompanied the complaint. The company is seeking $10 billion in damages and wants the case tried in front of a jury.

The complaint alleges that while most of McDonald's advertising budget is allocated for the "general market," it maintains a "separate 'African American' tier, run by a different advertising company, "with a much smaller budget and less-favorable pricing and other terms."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/restaurants/2021/05/21/mcdonalds-sued-racial-discrimination-advertising-byron-allen-networks/5198087001/

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 10:47 PM
Secret menu items on the nigger tier: McCrack burger and a supersized cup of jenkem?

Sandy
05-23-2021, 02:41 PM
What's next, all the Rodeo drive stores being sued for not putting up billboards in Compton?

God's sake, lawsuits like this used to be so frivolous, a judge would throw them out and immediately order the plaintiffs to pay all legal fees, and maybe something punitive too.

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2021, 03:44 PM
McDonald's is already full of niggers, which keeps humans away. There are also a shit-ton of jigs in their ads.
Silly negro - courts don't get to decide where companies advertise.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-23-2021, 05:01 PM
McDonald's is already full of niggers, which keeps humans away. There are also a shit-ton of jigs in their ads.
Silly negro - courts don't get to decide where companies advertise.
:bugeye

I hope its still that way. If they can sue and win over this, it may be time to gtfo.