PDA

View Full Version : Sh*t-for-brains Joe to host the George Floyd 'Fambly' at the White House

Whitey Ford
05-22-2021, 05:38 PM
Biden will host the Floyd family but will miss his police reform deadline

https://i.imgur.com/aZs0M08.jpg

During his high-profile (largely unwatched) address to a joint session of Congress last month, President Joe Biden laid down an ambitious marker. He wanted major police reform legislation at his desk by May 25, the one year (celebration!) anniversary of George Floyd’s murder (righteous batwinging.)

But after calling Congress to task, the White House has taken a largely deferential approach to the negotiations (bullshit demands of a senile old fuck.) Senior staff have been in frequent contact with Hill negotiators but are also giving lawmakers space as they work out a compromise on the major piece of (communist dogma) legislation named after Floyd, a Black man (feral nigger) who was killed (correctly served batwings) by a Minneapolis police officer last year.

No major red lines have been set. Nor have they stressed obedience to the timeline that the president himself touted. Though Biden won’t be signing the Floyd bill into law on May 25, a senior administration official said the president plans to mark the day by hosting members of Floyd’s family at the White House on Tuesday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/22/biden-floyd-police-reform-deadline-490206

Sandy
05-22-2021, 05:49 PM
If the old bastard isn't signing, at least that's a good thing. Is that what it's going to take, regular hosting of a fambly that didn't even know its nigger made good?

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 05:59 PM
Making a hero out of a filthy stinking feral idiot piece of shit criminigger is repulsive! That's like making John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer "role models" for the Boy Scouts.

IseDaDiva
05-22-2021, 06:06 PM
George Floyd was a saint. So, maybe he made a few mistakes but that does not negate all the positive things he did in his sainted life:

According to court records (https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/Search.aspx?ShowFF=1) in Harris County, which encompasses Floyd’s hometown of Houston, authorities arrested him on nine separate occasions between 1997 and 2007, mostly on drug and theft charges that resulted in months-long jail sentences.

I think another statue is in order.

Whitey Ford
05-22-2021, 07:06 PM
That's like making John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer "role models" for the Boy Scouts.

https://i.imgur.com/TmM9Vl6.jpg

IseDaDiva
05-22-2021, 07:27 PM

That is so damned SICK, so why am I laughing?? :lol

ETA: What a shame John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy didn't have a taste for Knee-grows, instead of unfortunate human beings. Think of how many generations of niggers could have been eliminated.

Ignatow
05-22-2021, 07:59 PM

ETA: What a shame John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy didn't have a taste for Knee-grows, instead of unfortunate human beings. Think of how many generations of niggers could have been eliminated.:potd

SC Anemia
05-22-2021, 08:52 PM

Bwahahahaha :rofl

One question though...are those actual nigger pieces from Dahmer's fridge? Goddamn.

Whitey Ford
05-22-2021, 09:28 PM
Bwahahahaha :rofl

One question though...are those actual nigger pieces from Dahmer's fridge? Goddamn.

Yes, they are. :kick

Jeffery Dahmer was a Combat Medic in the Army. That's why he had such a good working knowledge of anatomy and butchered his victims so skillfully. The guy used to keep huge freezers in his residence to Dead Nigger Storage. I read a book about him when I was a kid. It was pretty weird, to say the least.

SC Anemia
05-22-2021, 11:00 PM

Jeffery Dahmer was a Combat Medic in the Army. That's why he had such a good working knowledge of anatomy and butchered his victims so skillfully. The guy used to keep huge freezers in his residence to Dead Nigger Storage. I read a book about him when I was a kid. It was pretty weird, to say the least.

All our medic aka "Doc" did was start AC IV's for us so we could rehydrate quickly after a rough night off base drinking and "cavorting". Shit, we all loved the Doc and made sure he was taken care of.
I'm positive he didn't go on to snacking on dead nigger pieces.

:witchdance

IseDaDiva
05-22-2021, 11:41 PM

One time when my husband went fishing, he stuck the trout in the freezer with the heads on. I didn't know that and when I opened the freezer door and saw the fish staring at me it gave me a start.

Imagine opening a freezer and coming face to fact with a complete nigger head? Some niggers who knew Dahmer in the service said he very rayciss.

At least he did his bit to trim the nigger population. (A real shame about the humans)

None of these nogs look as though their passing deprived the world of anything.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-22-2021, 11:49 PM

ETA: What a shame John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy didn't have a taste for Knee-grows, instead of unfortunate human beings. Think of how many generations of niggers could have been eliminated.
Haha, I laughed as well and felt a lil sick about it. Then I saw your comment. Glad it wasn’t just me.

Whitey Ford
05-23-2021, 12:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dYx4CAA.png

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2021, 01:15 AM
That's all you had to say, negro !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-23-2021, 11:00 AM
Haha, I laughed as well and felt a lil sick about it. Then I saw your comment. Glad it wasn’t just me.

Maybe because the daid, neatly disassembled and arranged niggers just look like Halloween decorations? And of course, "Dead Nigger Storage" ups the comedic slant.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-23-2021, 12:01 PM
Maybe because the daid, neatly disassembled and arranged niggers just look like Halloween decorations? And of course, "Dead Nigger Storage" ups the comedic slant.

Wasn’t Dahmer a homo? Niggers were probably the easiest to lure into his lair since most of them just want the muh dik serviced no matter by who. This is why the majority of his victims were niggers.

deadmann83
05-23-2021, 01:57 PM
I guess Dahmer's mentality towards niggers was... 15347

Sandy
05-23-2021, 02:38 PM
Wasn’t Dahmer a homo? Niggers were probably the easiest to lure into his lair since most of them just want the muh dik serviced no matter by who. This is why the majority of his victims were niggers.

I don't know if he liked muh dikk, but I read once that the Asian victim tried escaping outside. He was bloodied up, but he couldn't speak English, so when a cop came, Dahmer convinced him it was a "lover's quarrel."

This never occurred to me before: a cop that stupid sounds like a nigger that readily believes anything is about muh dikk.

IseDaDiva
05-23-2021, 05:43 PM

Exactly. Yes, he was homosexual, but repressed. All these nigger victims came about because it was easy to pick up downlow bucks to come home with him if he offered them a couple of dollars. I think he was more into necrophilia than live homosexuality and I guess he figured no one was going to miss these nogs and start looking for them.

but I read once that the Asian victim tried escaping outside. He was bloodied up, but he couldn't speak English, so when a cop came, Dahmer convinced him it was a "lover's quarrel."

Yes. The victim had holes drilled in his head and was in handcuffs. Three women on the street tried to make the police help him, but as you say, Dahmer told the cops they were just kinky gays. The cops walked away and Dahmer then killed the boy.

Coon Club Road
05-24-2021, 12:50 PM
Making a hero out of a filthy stinking feral idiot piece of shit criminigger is repulsive! That's like making John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer "role models" for the Boy Scouts.

Well stated!