PDA

View Full Version : Epstein's sleeping on the job Federal prison guards spared jail time

CoonsЯus
05-22-2021, 01:11 PM
This whole event just stinks of deep state arrogance. Everybody knows Epstein was ' taken care of ' and part of the deep state solution, was incorporating a couple of slovenly and diverse untouchable niggers into the equation. The two Federal prison guards were niggers who failed to check up on Epstein every 30 minutes as they were charged to do. They were sleeping or shopping online instead of doing their jobs. They have been spared from jail time and given an easy off hooking. How much more are we supposed to believe?

https://nypost.com/2021/05/21/epstein-guards-admit-to-falsifying-records-will-skirt-jail-time/

Tova Noel and Michael Thomas admitted that they “willfully and knowingly” lied on forms stating that they’d made the required rounds checking on inmates the night of Epstein’s August 2019 suicide

and

Noel and Thomas, who were working overtime shifts, allegedly sat just five yards from Epstein’s cell, but shopped online and took breaks instead of checking his cell every 30 minutes as required.

Cat fur allergic
05-22-2021, 04:28 PM
1000000% niggers were paid to do what they were doing anyway.

SC Anemia
05-22-2021, 05:12 PM
For a couple of years in the late 70's I worked for the Department of Corrections in a midwest state. The majority of the CO's employed there were obese, slovenly black wildebeests.

It was an inside agreement (and not much of a secret) that the tower officers would set alarms to go off at the top of the hour so they could check-in that 'tower #such-and-such was secure' then right back to sleep for the next hour. You could have brought out construction equipment to tear-down or excavate under the perimeter fences and those sheboons would have slept right through it.

I must have spent literally hours and hours while driving a perimeter van waiting on some sleepy nigger to wake up, recognize me and open a perimeter gate for me.

Epstein was no surprise at all.

GDRHammer
05-23-2021, 11:29 AM
I think that every nigger on the planet must have some form of labor onset narcolepsy. I can't even begin to count how many times niggers have fallen asleep on their jobs. I remember once when I was working as an in-house claims adjuster and we had one of our token niggers (a claims adjuster. How he passed the exams is beyond me...) literally fall asleep while he was taking claim information from a provider. The funny part was that that call was being actively monitored by QC at the time. The nigger was fired the next day.

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2021, 11:53 AM
Epstein probably did kill himself, after looking at that fat sheboon guard snoring away.
:bugeye