PDA

View Full Version : Jaboon Beats His Mammy, Gets Whippin'

Ray Cizzums
05-22-2021, 11:29 AM
Here is a funny video, of your typical day in Africa. This nigger beats his mammy, the bitch will
not stay down, and she just keeps eating punches and kicks. Cut to said nigger, now tied to a tree,
and gets beat with a stick.
:bugeye
https://vidmax.com/video/204531-terrible-scene-in-africa-when-a-son-brutally-attacks-mother-who-s-holding-a-machete-son-gets-tied-to-tree-and-flogged

SC Anemia
05-22-2021, 11:36 AM
And to think these niggers have never seen 12 Years a Slave. :lol

https://youtu.be/aDOTkfUtJKs

Sandy
05-22-2021, 12:58 PM
Stupid niggers can't do anything right. That wasn't much of a stick being used.

IseDaDiva
05-22-2021, 01:59 PM
Well, I see the libtards are absolutely correct. Niggers are just like us. I've often brutally beaten my mother on the street. The nigger mammy is probably 10 or 11 years older than her buck son and pretty damned frisky!
The pappy who was flogging the buck wasn't putting much effort into it. I really think that the nigger squirming and humping on that tree was getting randy by those strokes on its butt.

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 06:25 PM
That feral nigger was trying to muh-dik the tree. :muhdick

Coon Club Road
05-24-2021, 10:27 PM
Terrible Scene In Africa...

What was so terrible about that?

Can somebody take up a collection and send some good cowhide bullwhips over there?

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-24-2021, 11:32 PM
Maybe flog it with your purse next time. That would do more damage.

HonkyDevil
06-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Listening to that nigger oook made me laugh really hard.🤣🤣

Jim Crow
06-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Savage fucking uncivilized beasts!

Tar Remover
06-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Aluminum bat would be the superior tool here........

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 07:18 PM
Terrible Scene In Africa...

What was so terrible about that?

Can somebody take up a collection and send some good cowhide bullwhips over there?

Niggers are so damned lazy the pappy couldn't even shake off the dead flies and put any enthusiasm into the beating and just tickled the buck. Niggers need someone to "encourage" them to put an effort into it.

Ignatow
06-02-2021, 07:43 PM
And to think these niggers have never seen 12 Years a Slave. :lol

https://youtu.be/aDOTkfUtJKs

I love that movie. Come to think of it, any movie that a nigger is whipped, made to work, or told it's place, is a good movie showing the right way to control them.

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 10:57 PM
I love that movie. Come to think of it, any movie that a nigger is whipped, made to work, or told it's place, is a good movie showing the right way to control them.

I found it impossible to enjoy those parts, because of this blatantly biased, nigger-loving, PC racist crap. Every single YT is wicked, cruel, savage, evil, and sadistic. All the niggers are sweet and caring and sympathetic and helpful to their own kind, just as they are today, right? Also, no way would a plantation owner allow his wife to stand and not only watch while he corrects his niggers, but stick her nose in.

I am so sick of how gutless and ass-kissing these phony movie makers are these days.

MightyWhite
06-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Guess the nigger mammy got lucky. Can't imagine if the kid nigger had been hungry at that time.