PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone spot the error?

Full clip
05-22-2021, 06:16 AM
Urban Dictionary; Chimpout - definition of

'This is a derogatory term for a bunch of ill mannered humans who go wild for any reason'

Sandy
05-22-2021, 10:27 AM
I'm surprised UD has allowed that entry at all.

Bottle_of_Hate
05-22-2021, 10:29 AM
Back when it first started UD was actually not that bad. You could put pretty much anything up but now it is full liberal retard. You can put up words like Chimpout but only if you call it a racist word.

haywood
05-22-2021, 10:35 AM
Urban Dictionary; Chimpout - definition of

'This is a derogatory term for a bunch of ill mannered humans who go wild for any reason'

Not "humans" NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coon Club Road
05-22-2021, 12:15 PM
I remember someone sent me the link to UD's definition of Driving Like a Nigger... and it was pretty damn accurate! :lol

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 01:28 PM
I like their definition of "aspiring rapper" and it has a nice amount of up-votes.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Aspiring%20Rapper

North American euphemism for a member of the urban criminal class. This unusual occupation is usually mentioned in conjunction with the subject either being slain or being taken into custody for a violent or property-related crime. A relative of the subject usually points out that the subjects demise or incarceration comes at an extremely inopportune moment, ocurring just as they subject was "turning they(sic) life around."

Special K Icey Eight had a checkered past, but his mother insisted he was a "good boy" who was just turning his life around, when the aspiring rapper was gunned down by a homeowner after breaking into the house via the kitchen window.

Jim Crow
05-22-2021, 03:21 PM
Not "humans" NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You stole my answer!!!!

DaTroof
05-22-2021, 07:33 PM
not "humans" niggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bingo! 🎯

DaTroof
05-23-2021, 08:23 AM
I like their definition of "aspiring rapper" and it has a nice amount of up-votes.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Aspiring%20Rapper

Lol. Yeah that's pretty good. Except it's GOOT boy rather than "good boy".