PDA

View Full Version : Niggeress has "genius hack" of using its dishwasher to store junk food

Sandy
05-21-2021, 05:36 PM
I've seen some gross suggestions for dishwashers, like washing Crocs, but turning a dishwasher into a vending machine is something so stupid only a nigger could come up with it. I knew it was a nigger before I saw the name "queenjahra," itself a dead giveaway for a nigger. Ever "queen" or "princess" or "king" online is 99.9% guaranteed to be a nigger.

Mom of 2 @queenjahra is making waves for her mind-blowing dishwasher snack hack, as made evident by the nearly 6K comments left on her video.

With nothing more than the words “And the kids STILL don’t know!!!!” written onscreen, we see the TikTok mom open her dishwasher to reveal, shockingly, not a single dish.

Instead, both racks of her appliance are neatly packed with snacks! Rows and rows of enticing snacks. And while her caption doesn’t offer any explanation, she provides some insight in the comments.

When one user asked, “Are you hiding that for yourself? Because goals,” she replied, “I don’t eat any of it. It’s the kids’ snacks. I’m just here for portion control.”

Someone else asked how she does her dishes. Her succinct answer was, “Hot water, Dawn, and bleach!”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktok-mom-controversial-dishwasher-snack-202127564.html

haywood
05-22-2021, 10:13 AM
I've seen some gross suggestions for dishwashers, like washing Crocs, but turning a dishwasher into a vending machine is something so stupid only a nigger could come up with it. I knew it was a nigger before I saw the name "queenjahra," itself a dead giveaway for a nigger. Ever "queen" or "princess" or "king" online is 99.9% guaranteed to be a nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktok-mom-controversial-dishwasher-snack-202127564.html

The sheboon actually washes it's dishes?!

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 11:25 PM
The sheboon actually washes it's dishes?!

Nigger dishes are paper plates or leftover food containers from KFC, McDonalds or their local rancid catfish place.