PDA

View Full Version : Nigger mayor of chimpcago

Blue Gum
05-21-2021, 01:17 PM
Refuses to grant any interviews with any white reporters or journalists. The down-low nigger bitch said they have to be a nigger or muddy. Isn't that racist? To call out and discriminate against a certain group? ....yep, of course it is, except it's just one more thing niggers are given a pass on. Dirty nigger cunt.

Coon Club Road
05-21-2021, 04:15 PM
Just like niggers to hang in nigger only groups. NAACP, BET, UNITED NIGROE COLLEGE FUND ETC ETC!
:fume

Unregistered
05-21-2021, 05:18 PM
Those segregation arguments are sounding better and better. Although when I look at all this I feel that White folks need to start unionizing better too, it’s too easy to “cancel” someone for saying something dumb with little resistance. If there were some White Ben Crumps on our side ready to fight tooth and nail for our flag and freedom those private companies would probably not wanna deal with all the political BS.

Sandy
05-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Just like niggers to hang in nigger only groups. NAACP, BET, UNITED NIGROE COLLEGE FUND ETC ETC!
:fume

Sandman Sr. used to say whenever a stupid commercial played, "What about the United Whitey Fund?"

haywood
05-22-2021, 11:13 AM
Refuses to grant any interviews with any white reporters or journalists. The down-low nigger bitch said they have to be a nigger or muddy. Isn't that racist? To call out and discriminate against a certain group? ....yep, of course it is, except it's just one more thing niggers are given a pass on. Dirty nigger cunt.

FUCKING bug eyed, Beetle Juice, MUNCHER-CRUNCHER cunt!!

Unregistered
05-22-2021, 12:16 PM
There's a stinking nigger politician in chicago who wanted white construction workers to be barred from working at sites in black neighborhoods. Ridiculous. But the monkey of course wants his nigger slime to be allowed to work menial jobs in white suburbs and neighborhoods.

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 06:31 PM
Think of the hideous stench that bug-eyed sheboon sow gives off. Humans would need a full HazMat suit with a respirator to keep from getting gassed to death.

DaTroof
05-22-2021, 07:57 PM
There's a stinking nigger politician in chicago who wanted white construction workers to be barred from working at sites in black neighborhoods. Ridiculous. But the monkey of course wants his nigger slime to be allowed to work menial jobs in white suburbs and neighborhoods.

Let Niggers rebuild the shitholes. Who GAF. They'll just build shit, cardboard, straw structures that burn quickly when they have their annual Burn Loot Murder campfires in protest of "RAYCIZZUMS". And as far as that spider monkey, Beetlejuice looking rug-munchin bitch is concerned. She'll get a pass. Hell, she's already getting one.The country is just that fucked up now. Imagine the non-stop outrage that would ensue on MSM if a white mayor said he would only interview white reporters. This country is doomed!

haywood
05-23-2021, 09:34 AM
Let Niggers rebuild the shitholes. Who GAF. They'll just build shit, cardboard, straw structures that burn quickly when they have their annual Burn Loot Murder campfires in protest of "RAYCIZZUMS". And as far as that spider monkey, Beetlejuice looking rug-munchin bitch is concerned. She'll get a pass. Hell, she's already getting one.The country is just that fucked up now. Imagine the non-stop outrage that would ensue on MSM if a white mayor said he would only interview white reporters. This country is doomed!

Yep!!

SC Anemia
05-23-2021, 11:08 AM
Sandman Sr. used to say whenever a stupid commercial played, "What about the United Whitey Fund?"

Found this one after I heard it mentioned on a podcast I listen to.

15341 the United Negro Fried Chicken Fund. :lol

Sandy
05-23-2021, 02:32 PM
Found this one after I heard it mentioned on a podcast I listen to.

15341 the United Negro Fried Chicken Fund. :lol

I figure the sign's a joke, but make a real sign for a nigger with a bike, and tell it to axe foh a re-wurd for returning the stolen bike to its owner.