PDA

View Full Version : Man takes axe to nigger BLM George Floyd Memorial

Whitey Ford
05-20-2021, 05:34 AM
Ax-wielding vandal attacks Minneapolis George Floyd memorial

Video at link.

An ax-wielding vandal was caught on camera leaving a trail of destruction at a George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis over the weekend.

The man targeted an entrance to George Floyd Square — an autonomous zone set up at the intersection where Floyd was killed by police in May 2020.

The man can be seen pulling up to the site in a pickup truck before getting out and ripping down several large signs, including one that read “BLM” — an acronym for Black Lives Matter.

Soon after tossing a table over, the man grabs an ax from his truck and starts whacking away at a wooden shed, which remains intact, the video shows.

He then goes inside the structure, tossing chairs and other objects from it into the street.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/18/ax-wielding-vandal-attacks-minneapolis-george-floyd-memorial/

Sandy
05-20-2021, 12:10 PM
His "vandalism" is only an improvement. A true memorial to St. Cansbreeve would be burned out, if not kept smoldering all the time, to represent all the businesses that niggers and coddlers destroyed.

SGT@Arms
05-20-2021, 04:30 PM
He should have toppled the Port-O-Shitter. Give them all that welcoming smell of home during their homages to Saint Cansbreeve.

Jim Crow
05-20-2021, 04:34 PM
I would like to dedicate this next shot of Jack Daniels black to the great human being who improved the nigger memorial!

IseDaDiva
05-20-2021, 05:38 PM
So why aren't there any memorials for YT habitual criminals?

jenkemfactory
05-20-2021, 06:50 PM
Glad he tore down that filthy kommie shit box.

GeneralPat
05-20-2021, 09:49 PM
He's done a good job. Destroy that disgraceful "Ah cain't breeves n shiet" memorial of that criminal scumbag.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-21-2021, 01:41 AM
That little shack they built there would be what America would look like with only niggers and their liberal enablers. That’s what they want or think they want. This guy could have got this done in seconds with some gasoline and a lighter.

Coon Club Road
05-21-2021, 10:29 AM
A lot of propane bottles... ain't gonna be no ribs in da shack tonight!

I was surprised how well the shed was constructed... you know niggers didn't build it.

Then I remembered the YT woketurd brillo pad and radiator hose lovers probably contributed.

But in reality, brillo pad and radiator hose lovers wouldn't know which end of a hammer to hold.

I think niggers drove out to the country and stole an Amish built prefab shed!

And you know fuckin' a right tens of thousands will be spent on DNA and finger print analysis of the axe handle to make sure our hero is brought to justice for tipping over some signs and starting the removal process of an illegally constructed building.

The monkey chimping noises at the end of the vid was entertaining!

Moe_Gibbs
05-24-2021, 04:03 PM
It could only have made it look better. That was one ugly ass groid.