PDA

View Full Version : To worry or not beez worry?

Full clip
05-17-2021, 10:57 AM
I was getting upset reading about a semi naked 5 y.o male found stabbed to death in a Dallas suburban street at 5-30 a.m (18. y.o Nigger buck 'Darryinn' arrested soon after. Does anyone noes?

Blue Gum
05-17-2021, 04:41 PM
I think one of the greatest threats to a nigger of any age, is another nigger....

Unregistered
05-17-2021, 08:21 PM
You know the system has failed when that nigger has a 750k bail. In Texas? This nigger should be given the post-trial jenkem injection ASAP! Why have we let shady lawyers put the public in serious danger to get rich setting dangerous niggers feral? It’s a travesty of justice! The media is the true virus that needs to be fought.

haywood
05-18-2021, 12:37 AM
I think one of the greatest threats to a nigger of any age, is another nigger....

You would be RIGHT!!

Full clip
05-18-2021, 07:49 AM
From what I've read I'm sorry to report that the 5 y. o victim was a human....

haywood
05-19-2021, 11:38 PM
From what I've read I'm sorry to report that the 5 y. o victim was a human....

It was!!

Blue Gum
05-21-2021, 01:11 PM
I saw a "nanny cam" video posted on the national nigger news of said light-skinned nigger taking the human child from its bed....Hopefully the good humans of Texas will Dispatch the correct punishment upon this sick nigger animal, my suggestion would be a triple dose of intravenous jenkum juice...

haywood
05-21-2021, 04:23 PM
I saw a "nanny cam" video posted on the national nigger news of said light-skinned nigger taking the human child from its bed....Hopefully the good humans of Texas will Dispatch the correct punishment upon this sick nigger animal, my suggestion would be a triple dose of intravenous jenkum juice...

I agree!!