PDA

View Full Version : "Model" I never heard of thinks life is great with her nigger boo and their niglet

Sandy
05-13-2021, 11:30 PM
In ESPN's May cover story on Thursday, Philadelphia 76ers center Embiid discussed his NBA career and his relationship with his girlfriend, model Anne de Paula.

The pair met at a New York City dinner in 2018 through a mutual friend. De Paula told the outlet they didn't even say much to each other and noted that she didn't even know he was a basketball player. But she said that night, rather than being the start of a relationship, began their "beautiful friendship."

The 26-year-old model told ESPN that they connected because they had a lot in common — they both love soccer, spoke French, and had hopes of starting a family one day.

"We FaceTimed every day for a while. ... He just has this personality where he wants to motivate you. His friends, his family and now with Arthur -- he pushes all of us to be the best of ourselves," she said. "That's the type of person you want to have around."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joel-embiids-relationship-girlfriend-started-205259816.html

Did she pick the fugliest nigger she could find, or did she pick the fugliest one? She's one for the mudshark deadpool. The nigger will "push" her, all right. She'll be Nicole Browned if the nigger sees a white guy looking at her.

Ray Cizzums
05-13-2021, 11:59 PM
She's quite hefty, after shitting out gorilla/human hybrid turdlers, so her modeling days are long over.
Her bat cave won't be seeing much NBA radiator hose from here on out, and she'll soon be fighting with
other babymommas for a slice of jiggy-boon's rapidly declining paycheck.
:bugeye

Ignatow
05-14-2021, 12:01 AM
Start a family? More ugly halfbreeds soon. Just a matter of time.

haywood
05-14-2021, 07:22 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joel-embiids-relationship-girlfriend-started-205259816.html

Did she pick the fugliest nigger she could find, or did she pick the fugliest one? She's one for the mudshark deadpool. The nigger will "push" her, all right. She'll be Nicole Browned if the nigger sees a white guy looking at her.

Philthadelphia, a blue $hi+h0le city full of j@ck@$$ libtards!! This is common there. I used to live in that city and I HATED it, especially the species coonus niggerus philthadelphus!!

IseDaDiva
05-14-2021, 10:40 AM
Start a family? More ugly halfbreeds soon. Just a matter of time.

Too late:

About two years later, the couple welcomed their first child together, Arthur, in September 2020.

Is there some contest to see who can pick the ugliest, most primitave, stone-age looking nigger, with points being awarded? JFC, look at that thing. It doesn't even vaguely resemble anything human.

CoonsЯus
05-15-2021, 06:06 PM
She needs immediate mental therapy, but I think she is beyond help. How anybody would want that monkey tower to muh-dik you is simply beyond comprehension for me. Both should be deported back to Wakonda for crimes against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lblGcFus9Mo

Groid_Rage
05-20-2021, 12:36 AM
We need PSAs to warn women about mating with gorillas :gorilla and turning into coal burners :burner

Rastus Nigger
05-20-2021, 12:50 AM
Bestiality laws should apply to fucking niggers.