PDA

View Full Version : Joke about down syndrome niggers

Unregistered
05-13-2021, 07:10 PM
How can you tell which black people have down syndrome?

They all do, you dummy.

Sandy
05-13-2021, 10:23 PM
What's the difference between a nigger and a retard nigger?

About half an IQ point.

In the single digits.

15233 15234

haywood
05-13-2021, 11:25 PM
What's the difference between a nigger and a retard nigger?

About half an IQ point.

In the single digits.

15233 15234

Dey BEEZ tweyins N' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Ignatow
05-14-2021, 03:43 AM
How many niggers have won the Nobel prize? What classic literature has the nigger race written? Any great nigger operas or symphonies, or epic plays, folk theater, or speeches?
What's the staple grain farmed by niggers through the past 20,000 years?

After contact with humans, niggers started learning, but not much. American niggers have musical expression in jazz, but without self-control, nigger music is devolving into crap. What kind of race comes up with vile words such as "motherfucker" and obscenities?

Truly niggers are not human, but a sub-simian species that we should not be in contact with, much less coddle.

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 03:53 AM
Trick question, all niggers are retarded.

tweakstick
05-14-2021, 03:57 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/59i3zv.jpg

Full clip
05-14-2021, 07:00 AM
How many niggers have won the Nobel prize? What classic literature has the nigger race written? Any great nigger operas or symphonies, or epic plays, folk theater, or speeches?
What's the staple grain farmed by niggers through the past 20,000 years?

After contact with humans, niggers started learning, but not much. American niggers have musical expression in jazz, but without self-control, nigger music is devolving into crap. What kind of race comes up with vile words such as "motherfucker" and obscenities?

Truly niggers are not human, but a sub-simian species that we should not be in contact with, much less coddle.

But dey beez chimpions at Baakabawl as 'learned' upon the primitive 'Monkey see - Monkey' do principle....

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 11:46 AM
The nigger, God's joke on humanity.

Coon Club Road
05-14-2021, 11:53 AM
Jigs handle that round ball with perfection from years of successfully knocking coconuts out of bongo trees or wherever they grow without dropping and breaking them.

This skill can also be applied to boosting flat screens and running with them through the hood and into the nest without breaking them.

Full clip
05-14-2021, 12:37 PM
Jigs handle that round ball with perfection from years of successfully knocking coconuts out of bongo trees or wherever they grow without dropping and breaking them.

This skill can also be applied to boosting flat screens and running with them through the hood and into the nest without breaking them.

......and stolen 'Nike's' help dem run fast too!

tweakstick
05-14-2021, 01:13 PM

That reminds me of an old nigger joke:

What do you do if you see your TV floating down the street on a pitch black night?

Yell "STOP NIGGER!"

What do you do when you see your refrigerator floating down the street on a pitch black night?

Nothing. That nigger must be HUGE!

Ignatow
05-14-2021, 03:08 PM
That reminds me of an old nigger joke:

What do you do if you see your TV floating down the street on a pitch black night?

Yell "STOP NIGGER!"

What do you do when you see your refrigerator floating down the street on a pitch black night?

Nothing. That nigger must be HUGE!

These are classic jokes! And I still laughed!

Unregistered
05-14-2021, 07:35 PM
The nigger, God's joke on humanity.

I would say it's more like niggers are Satan's affliction on humanity.

Blue Gum
05-21-2021, 07:40 PM
So this buck nigger was walking down a beach one day, picked up an old bottle and POOF....a genie comes out, so the genie said " since you're a nigger, I'm only gonna give you two wishes, so the nigger thought about it for a minute and said " ok...my first wish; I wanna be white, genie says ok..POOF....and the nigger was white, genie says OK, now for your second wish, nigger blurts out.." I wanna be between a girls legs all the time".... genie says OK, you got it...and POOF....genie turned the nigger into a Kotex.....lol