PDA

View Full Version : Hayshee beggar

IseDaDiva
05-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Today I had to go downtown to see my doctor. I had no fear of being attacked or thrown on the tracks while on the platform of the commuter train in my area because all passengers and train crews are human.

While walking back to the train in the city center afterward, I noticed a number of groids shuffling and knuckling around on the streets of my formerly clean, safe nigger-free city.

I stopped to wait for a light to change and a stringy nigger - I knew it was a Haitian - approached me, making the praying sign as it hit me up for cigs or money. "NO!" I yelled then watched as it walked out into the street to accost people in their cars. Most told it to get lost but one fool actually rolled their window down and gave it something.

We need the kind of signs that are put up on our lakeshore warning us against feeding seagulls as that makes them dependant on human handouts and can also make them very aggressive. "Do not feed the niggers!"

Ray Cizzums
05-11-2021, 07:43 PM
Back in the NYC of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to GTF away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping N-bombs all the while. Good times. :)
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Back in the NYC of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to GTF away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping N-bombs all the while. Good times. :)

This nigger didn't even offer any half-assed squeegee. It was just "GibsMuh" with a bow and a prayer. Sorry, nigger. Not today, or any day. I wouldn't give a goddam nigger a glass of water if its feets were on fire. I just clamped my purse tighter and shooed it away.

Ray Cizzums
05-11-2021, 08:14 PM
This nigger didn't even offer any half-assed squeegee. It was just "GibsMuh" with a bow and a prayer. Sorry, nigger. Not today, or any day. I wouldn't give a goddam nigger a glass of water if its feets were on fire. I just clamped my purse tighter and shooed it away.
The usual NYC tactic for repelling street trash was to ignore it entirely, while still keeping an eye on it. I don't know what a lady should do, with the insanity going on there now. Very few women were in sight, when I was there a few weeks ago. There were plenty of niggers however, and not many cops.

haywood
05-11-2021, 10:11 PM
The usual NYC tactic for repelling street trash was to ignore it entirely, while still keeping an eye on it. I don't know what a lady should do, with the insanity going on there now. Very few women were in sight, when I was there a few weeks ago. There were plenty of niggers however, and not many cops.

Thanks to SOY BOY oil driller dumblasio!! I HATE that cuck!!

SC Anemia
05-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Good for you Diva! Just curious...what are the laws in the great white north regarding self defense? I could give a rats ass what Trudeau thinks but specifically, can you carry pepper spray in your purse? Do you? What about a taser? I guess it's a foregone conclusion that firearms are strictly off limits but what are your options?

The question about a taser wasn't a joke either. My daughter carries both a taser (bought at Bass Pro Shops) and pepper spray.
The pepper spray is perfectly legal and we're not sure about the taser (this is Nazifornia) but she'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission. And fuck Gavin Newsom anyway. :lol

haywood
05-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Good for you Diva! Just curious...what are the laws in the great white north regarding self defense? I could give a rats ass what Trudeau thinks but specifically, can you carry pepper spray in your purse? Do you? What about a taser? I guess it's a foregone conclusion that firearms are strictly off limits but what are your options?

The question about a taser wasn't a joke either. My daughter carries both a taser (bought at Bass Pro Shops) and pepper spray.
The pepper spray is perfectly legal and we're not sure about the taser (this is Nazifornia) but she'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission. And fuck Gavin Newsom anyway. :lol

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

tweakstick
05-12-2021, 01:30 AM
In the GNO area, the best thing to do has always been to walk past them and say, just as this is written, "I got nuthin' fawh yah."

When spoken properly with a local southern/coon ass accent, they will assume that you are from here and niggers are less likely to screw with you due to the likelihood of a Cajun ass beating. They can spot a tourist from a mile away and will harass you endlessly.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-12-2021, 11:28 AM
When I was 18 I was driving to see my girlfriend at her college apartment. I stopped at a red light and a bum asked me for a cigarette as I was smoking one. This wasn’t a nigger mind you but close enough. I gave it a cigarette and then it asked to use a lighter. I handed it a lighter and it took off running with my lighter. That stupid bum forever ruined any charity from me ever. None of them deserve it, whether it be nigger or whatever color. They’re all on the street for a reason.

SC Anemia
05-12-2021, 11:48 AM
When I was 18 I was driving to see my girlfriend at her college apartment. I stopped at a red light and a bum asked me for a cigarette as I was smoking one. This wasn’t a nigger mind you but close enough. I gave it a cigarette and then it asked to use a lighter. I handed it a lighter and it took off running with my lighter. That stupid bum forever ruined any charity from me ever. None of them deserve it, whether it be nigger or whatever color. They’re all on the street for a reason.

While I certainly have compassion for my fellow human, I've had an impacted ass-full of the 'homeless' here in CA. It's flat out of control and the panhandling has gotten really aggressive lately.
It used to be you could just say "naw, I don't " and they'd move on. Anymore you nearly have to blow-up on these assholes (nigger and human alike) just to go about your day.

Our shit-for-brains govenor is still trying to sell the 'affordable housing' narrative but he's missed the mark by a mile. He knows it and still he persists.
I've worked in drug rehab and recovery for some time now and will tell you we most certainly DO NOT have a housing problem, we have an enormous addiction and mental health problem.

With that in mind, you really have to consider who it is that you're dealing with when approached by a panhandler these days. Most are bat-shit unstable, high (or drunk) AF and entirely likely to go off on you. Be prepared.

IseDaDiva
05-12-2021, 11:55 AM

No, we are not allowed to buy or carry any of that stuff. I could carry bear spray if I were in the North woods, but not in a city where the intention would be to use it on a person. There are no options for self-defense.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-12-2021, 12:24 PM
While I certainly have compassion for my fellow human, I've had an impacted ass-full of the 'homeless' here in CA. It's flat out of control and the panhandling has gotten really aggressive lately.
It used to be you could just say "naw, I don't " and they'd move on. Anymore you nearly have to blow-up on these assholes (nigger and human alike) just to go about your day.

Our shit-for-brains govenor is still trying to sell the 'affordable housing' narrative but he's missed the mark by a mile. He knows it and still he persists.
I've worked in drug rehab and recovery for some time now and will tell you we most certainly DO NOT have a housing problem, we have an enormous addiction and mental health problem.

With that in mind, you really have to consider who it is that you're dealing with when approached by a panhandler these days. Most are bat-shit unstable, high (or drunk) AF and entirely likely to go off on you. Be prepared.
This is exactly what I was saying basically, they are in the position they are in for a reason.

Sandy
05-12-2021, 07:41 PM
In the GNO area, the best thing to do has always been to walk past them and say, just as this is written, "I got nuthin' fawh yah."

When spoken properly with a local southern/coon ass accent, they will assume that you are from here and niggers are less likely to screw with you due to the likelihood of a Cajun ass beating. They can spot a tourist from a mile away and will harass you endlessly.

When Bloomberg Bloomturd's lax policies emboldened NY niggers, they started panhandling around where I used to work in midtown. A man in a suit might have money to give (or be robbed of) and probably can't run very fast after a thieving nigger. One came close to axe me for a dolluh (and these days maybe literally axe a victim!), and I growled, then said, "Get away!" It did. This is where a decent war face helps.

Tar Remover
05-13-2021, 07:45 AM
back in the nyc of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to gtf away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping n-bombs all the while. Good times. :)

HAHAHA!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
05-13-2021, 07:49 AM

Good advice! Mrs. Tar Remover and I travel around your area every year. Thank you! I hate fuckin' niggers anywhere near me.....

Tar Remover
05-13-2021, 07:51 AM
Correct. NEVER feed the feral apes. They just become more dependent and aggressive.

Jim Crow
05-13-2021, 07:53 AM
:bugeyeI remember that in the 80s before I left New York and Connecticut. I was working as a cab driver in the Bronx area. Niggers with squeegees would streak the fuck out of your clean windshield in hopes of getting some crack money.
One night I was going to a club with a good buddy of mine. We got off the Bronx Expressway and standing at the light.Some tar faced crackhead nigger started washing my buddies windshield against the man’s command.My friend got out and proceeded to show the squeegee ape some kick boxing moves.

haywood
05-13-2021, 08:50 AM

I was in Nig Orleans 8 munfs ago and due to the aftermath of the Covid there were way LESS people on the streets and even less niggers than on my previous visits to the city. They tried the TIRED old scam of saying "Hey big maing, uh lahks yo' boots!!" I would respond "thank you" then they would say "uh knows wheh you gotz dem" and I would reply "on my feet!!" And laugh when shitavious had a dejected look!! As I said it wasn't my first trip to Nog Orleans!!

tweakstick
05-13-2021, 09:35 AM
I was in Nig Orleans 8 munfs ago and due to the aftermath of the Covid there were way LESS people on the streets and even less niggers than on my previous visits to the city. They tried the TIRED old scam of saying "Hey big maing, uh lahks yo' boots!!" I would respond "thank you" then they would say "uh knows wheh you gotz dem" and I would reply "on my feet!!" And laugh when shitavious had a dejected look!! As I said it wasn't my first trip to Nog Orleans!!

You shouldn't have even responded with that much. A few years back, a nigger tried this tired scam with a tourist who tried to argue the basics of the English language - something along the lines of the differences between the words got, have, purchased, etc... She then proceeded to inform the nigger that she made no "bet" with him and owed him nothing. The irate nigger broke a glass bottle (also illegal in the Quarter) and attacked her when her husband intervened. For his troubles, he was stabbed repeatedly in the chest and neck and died on scene. The wife could not even attend his funeral as she spent a couple of weeks recuperating from her extensive wounds.

Your only response should be "I got nothing for you" followed by "go head on" if needed in a more stern voice.

On a side note, download a police chatter mp3 to your phone so you can readily play it in situations like this. This trick is known to confuse niggers and make them think you might be the popo. This works surprisingly well. Try it out next time you are in public just to watch the nigger demeanor change.

haywood
05-13-2021, 10:13 AM
You shouldn't have even responded with that much. A few years back, a nigger tried this tired scam with a tourist who tried to argue the basics of the English language - something along the lines of the differences between the words got, have, purchased, etc... She then proceeded to inform the nigger that she made no "bet" with him and owed him nothing. The irate nigger broke a glass bottle (also illegal in the Quarter) and attacked her when her husband intervened. For his troubles, he was stabbed repeatedly in the chest and neck and died on scene. The wife could not even attend his funeral as she spent a couple of weeks recuperating from her extensive wounds.

Your only response should be "I got nothing for you" followed by "go head on" if needed in a more stern voice.

On a side note, download a police chatter mp3 to your phone so you can readily play it in situations like this. This trick is known to confuse niggers and make them think you might be the popo. This works surprisingly well. Try it out next time you are in public just to watch the nigger demeanor change.

I will!! Thanks Tweak!!

Ray Cizzums
05-13-2021, 12:07 PM
I remember that in the 80s before I left New York and Connecticut. I was working as a cab driver in the Bronx area. Niggers with squeegees would streak the fuck out of your clean windshield in hopes of getting some crack money.
One night I was going to a club with a good buddy of mine. We got off the Bronx Expressway and standing at the light.Some tar faced crackhead nigger started washing my buddies windshield against the man’s command.My friend got out and proceeded to show the squeegee ape some kick boxing moves.
You'd think that yelling "Don't touch my car, nigger" would do the trick.
My friend would break their squeegee and stomp their spray bottle. :)
I read that in Baltimore, they let the "teens" rob motorists doing this,
with one nigger official stating "How else are they going to get their money" ?

Jim Crow
05-13-2021, 06:00 PM
That can happen in your liberal states. But down here in the gunshine state,it won’t.Because we don’t call 911!

IseDaDiva
05-13-2021, 06:22 PM
BTW, when I got to the train station I was 2 hrs early and saw what the place is like between trains. It was inhabited by 5 or 6 bums, or as we call them here, "Rubbies".

I sat there among them, as they illegally smoked, had loud conversations, and drank stuff from bottles in paper bags. I sat and read my book and I felt no fear at all. Not one of them harassed or threatened me in any way - didn't even ask if I had spare change. They were all human, but very ragged, down on their luck and I'm sure they were there to escape the freezing winds that day.

I couldn't help but think how differently I would have felt if they were all niggers and more specifically Hayshee niggers.

Tar Remover
05-13-2021, 08:46 PM

EXCELLENT! Thank you Tweak!

haywood
05-13-2021, 09:03 PM
That can happen in your liberal states. But down here in the gunshine state,it won’t.Because we don’t call 911!

Tru Dat!! And Ron DeSantis beez da' maing n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Florida ROCKS!!

Espantoon
05-13-2021, 09:04 PM
:bugeyeThe squeegee niglets are a huge problem in Baltimore. They accost downtown motorists at stoplights and squeegee the vehicle's windows without asking. If the motorist doesn't give them money they chimpout. There have been a number of incidents. Of course the libtard city government coddles them and calls them entrepreneurs who don't have any other options because of raycisms. It has had a huge negative impact on people visiting the downtown/Inner Harbor area, and was killing restaurants and other businesses well before Covid hit.

Ray Cizzums
05-13-2021, 10:33 PM
The squeegee niglets are a huge problem in Baltimore. They accost downtown motorists at stoplights and squeegee the vehicle's windows without asking. If the motorist doesn't give them money they chimpout. There have been a number of incidents. Of course the libtard city government coddles them and calls them entrepreneurs who don't have any other options because of raycisms. It has had a huge negative impact on people visiting the downtown/Inner Harbor area, and was killing restaurants and other businesses well before Covid hit.
I miss going down there, checking in at the hotel in the old tobacco warehouse, then footing around, eating and drinking. The BPD kept it nigger-free, then it all went to shit over a dead nigger junkie. We watched them live on television, smashing up cars outside of Max's, my favorite bar. They sure killed the goose that laid the golden egg, devaluing all that renovated and new construction by 60% overnight. NYC libturds managed to do the same thing up here, and they did it to the exact same idiots who voted for them. God help us all.

Sandy
05-13-2021, 11:02 PM

A lot of niggers will kick a dent in a door and take off right away. You know how fast niggers run.

Coon Club Road
05-14-2021, 12:02 AM
I remember the squeegee shines working the Archer/I-55 Stevenson ramp area in Chimpcago.

We would be riding in the motel van back to work, the driver always flipping the coon a buck if we got stopped at the light for the ramp.

I asked the driver one night why he always flipped the coon a buck when the coon never touched the windshield, just walked back to the next car.

He replied the spooks had cooking oil or some nasty shit in the squirt bottles and their squeegee looked like yard rakes.

The hustle was to pay the coons to NOT touch your windshield or you wouldn't be able to see out all night.

Leave it to the spooks to find a way to shake people down without having to do a thing.
:fume

haywood
05-14-2021, 12:23 AM
I remember the squeegee shines working the Archer/I-55 Stevenson ramp area in Chimpcago.

We would be riding in the motel van back to work, the driver always flipping the coon a buck if we got stopped at the light for the ramp.

I asked the driver one night why he always flipped the coon a buck when the coon never touched the windshield, just walked back to the next car.

He replied the spooks had cooking oil or some nasty shit in the squirt bottles and their squeegee looked like yard rakes.

The hustle was to pay the coons to NOT touch your windshield or you wouldn't be able to see out all night.

Leave it to the spooks to find a way to shake people down without having to do a thing.

They do it EVERY time!!

tweakstick
05-14-2021, 03:50 AM

I don't know how I lived there for almost 4 years and missed that one. Lucky me, huhh?
Maybe it was because I lived in Glenview and didn't venture into the shitty very often. Glenview was REALLY white back then from '88-'92.

Sandy
05-14-2021, 08:17 AM

That's like the nigger hood scene in "Rising Sun" when bucks throw garbage water on a windshield and spread it around. "Do you window suh?" My parents would have never let me see the movie, let alone taken me. However, my friend's older brother took us to see a supposedly smart mystery thriller, and more importantly, one that showed a few naked women. It was an ok movie made horrible by the nigger co-lead, the main female character being part nigger (meaning Connery's character was drilling oil), and the muh dikk at the end.

Coon Club Road
05-14-2021, 11:45 AM
I don't know how I lived there for almost 4 years and missed that one. Lucky me, huhh?
Maybe it was because I lived in Glenview and didn't venture into the shitty very often. Glenview was REALLY white back then from '88-'92.

Glenview is up by Des Plains, I only passed though the area, mostly at night, so it was hard to assess the chicken eater population.

We had a choice of several hotels in the Chimpcagoland area. Burbank, Summit, and of course in the city by Midway and another one closer yet to downtown.

It's been 15 years but for the most part back then, areas like Burbank and further west over to Schaumburg, Barrington and Arlington Heights were nearly groid free.

The closer to the city you got, the closer to zoo like conditions you experienced.

tweakstick
05-14-2021, 12:48 PM
Glenview is up by Des Plains, I only passed though the area, mostly at night, so it was hard to assess the chicken eater population.
It's been 15 years but for the most part back then, areas like Burbank and further west over to Schaumburg, Barrington and Arlington Heights were nearly groid free.
The closer to the city you got, the closer to zoo like conditions you experienced.

When we were there, it seemed like a white flight city. Every day it seemed like the people who lived there and had to work in the city would commute and pass the niggers and Mexicans in the opposite lane that lived in the city but had to find jobs in the burbs. It was pretty upscale back then and the median home price was around 200K for something small. It's probably triple that now.

It's funny because I had never seen real racism (specism) until I moved there. Growing up in the Mid South, everyone pretty much got along but kept separate. I had never really known of black on white hate crimes until moving there. Once there, I saw it was a common occurrence.

I also never realized how much the term "Southern Hospitality" really meant to me and the rest of the country, having taken it for granted for so many years. Everyone there - rich, poor, human or ape just seemed to sweat hatred from their pores especially if you weren't from there. Mean, rude, self-absorbed, condescending and arrogant pretty much sums up our impression of the locals there.

I never missed a damn thing about the Shitcongo area after moving.

Well, except for Geno's East. That was the best pizza we've ever had.

Coon Club Road
05-15-2021, 01:19 AM
Well, except for Geno's East. That was the best pizza we've ever had.

There was a pizza joint we used to eat at once every couple of weeks or so just south of the city. Best pies in the world! Can't for the life of me remember the name of the joint.

I looked at Google maps street view hoping the sign wouldn't be pixalated or blurred out... it wasn't, it's now a sail foam joint!

The neighborhood was getting crusty the last time I was there. I could see the place being robbed on a regular basis. Probably why it closed up!