PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Sow Souljer Murders Another Nigger Sow Souljer at Fort Bragg

Groid_Rage
05-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Female soldier, 26, stationed at Fort Bragg is charged with murder after 'shooting dead' 22-year-old servicewoman

Fayetteville police announced the arrest of Tiara Nicole Vinson, 26, on Saturday
Vinson is charged in connection with the death of 22-year-old Kelia Horton, who police said was found shot outside a Fayetteville home Friday afternoon
Authorities said Vinson, who faces charges of first-degree murder and shooting a firearm into occupied property, was being held at the Cumberland County Jail
It's unclear what prompted the shooting; authorities also didn't reveal the nature of the relationship between the two women (lesboons?)https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9560267/Female-soldier-stationed-Fort-Bragg-charged-murder-shooting-dead-servicewoman.html
This is what the new army is about, creating more dangerous she-rilla.
:unigger
Perp Hoor Tiara Nicole Vinson
The Victim Kelia Horton
Maybe the name of the fort drove the buffarilla to murder. But I see two nigger whores out of commission.

Chimp Detester
05-11-2021, 01:42 PM

15207 15208

Hmmm. Here are some possibilities:

1. These two sowrillas were fighting over a desired buck over muhdick, so of course, one had to be made real good.

2. These two sub-cockroach mega-turd she-rillas were lezboons and got into a lovers' spat. It was ended by lead.

Anyway, one worthless mega-turd crap-beast made real good, and another wrangled and caged for a very long time. (Hopefully for life or even goodification penalty...)

Hopefully neither of these mega-turds have crapped out any mini-turd crap-lets...

The now-goodified she-beastie Kelia Horton could easily be entered into a "buck or boon" contest.

Coon Club Road
05-11-2021, 03:15 PM
That's two that won't be getting a gubmint pension and healthcare.

It's only two, but two is better than none!

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-11-2021, 04:45 PM
I wonder if wig/weave jealousy player a role in this "tragedy"...?

Tar Remover
05-12-2021, 12:54 AM
Nice! I'll take a two-for any day of the week!