PDA

View Full Version : Affleck is back with serial mudshark J-Ho?

Sandy
05-11-2021, 11:51 AM
I'm posting it here because even though he's not drilling oil, he'd willing with a notorious mudshark.

Not too long after Lopez, 51, and the former MLB pro, 45, split and called off their engagement, the superstar was spotted hanging out with Affleck in Los Angeles. The exes' alleged multiple reunions haven't been confined to just one state, however, as the two recently made headlines for their travels to Montana, further fueling speculation they're more than just friends.

An insider who is close to Lopez now claims Rodriguez is "shocked" Lopez has "moved on."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alex-rodriguez-shocked-jennifer-lopez-ben-affleck-reunion-split-report

Every buck is "shocked" when its ho (especially a mudshark) "moved on." OJ, anyone?

I never understood why any humans find Ho-pez attractive, even if she didn't burn coal with one of the most disgusting niggers.

Ignatow
05-11-2021, 02:14 PM
I never, ever thought that mudshark J-Lo was attractive. Looks like a regular maid to me. It's an it because it consorted with niggers and I'm sure 1,%-ters. Very vulgar in dress and actions (but I've been called a Puritan though). I can't believe how far it got in it's career, and I always wish it ill, like most in overrated Hollywood and that industry. Filthy skank. Affleck is another useless POS too. Having relations with a nigger lover is just like having relations with a nigger. That's why...you be careful who to muh-dikk.

Jim Crow
05-11-2021, 03:04 PM
With all that money, you’d think the guy would have a little respect for his PP. but I guess he wants nigg-rod and Puffy daddy nigger’s left overs.

Sandy
05-11-2021, 03:41 PM
With all that money, you’d think the guy would have a little respect for his PP. but I guess he wants nigg-rod and Puffy daddy nigger’s left overs.

You have me thinking, if Lindsay Vonn's looks like a bad roast beef sandwich, what about this one?

Ignatow
05-11-2021, 05:03 PM
You have me thinking, if Lindsay Vonn's looks like a bad roast beef sandwich, what about this one?

What's lower than roast beef? Coarse, with black pepper bits, dark cotto salami with mustard ooze.

Ignatow
05-11-2021, 05:08 PM
As for J-ho:

Has been with nigger Drake, part nigger (=full nigger) A-Rod, and 100% African Piddy or whatever current name it goes by these days. That's what we know of. I can't stand that bitch.

IseDaDiva
05-11-2021, 06:35 PM
I thought she was very cute in "Selena" but it was all downhill after that. Does she really think that competing with 'Hookers on the Point' in her choice of wardrobe as she canoodles with pitch-black, ugly nigger bucks is classy? At least those hookers are dressed that way for business. What a slag.

Rastus Nigger
05-11-2021, 09:00 PM
The face of the STD of the month club.

haywood
05-11-2021, 09:23 PM
I never, ever thought that mudshark J-Lo was attractive. Looks like a regular maid to me. It's an it because it consorted with niggers and I'm sure 1,%-ters. Very vulgar in dress and actions (but I've been called a Puritan though). I can't believe how far it got in it's career, and I always wish it ill, like most in overrated Hollywood and that industry. Filthy skank. Affleck is another useless POS too. Having relations with a nigger lover is just like having relations with a nigger. That's why...you be careful who to muh-dikk.

And affleck is a LIBTARD to boot!! Fuck that beta cuck soy boy!!

Jim Crow
05-12-2021, 06:58 AM

A blown out taco?

Whitey Ford
05-12-2021, 01:54 PM
News Item: Ben Affleck is back together with Jennifer Lopez.
Related News Item: Zovirex stock just went, way, way up.

GeneralPat
05-13-2021, 05:28 AM
I sort of thought J-lo was kind of hot back in the early 2000's but I was just a dumb kid back then. Never was I fully aware that she slept with niggers and I'm glad I don't think she's hot now because now with learning that she had slept with many niggers, I can give a fuck less about J-Ho.

DaveInTexas
05-13-2021, 10:46 AM
Fuck J-Spic