PDA

View Full Version : Uppity dindu sheboon gets her nigger lotto revoked when she can't keep her big mouth shut..

Mushmouth
07-01-2017, 08:44 AM

When the city reaches a settlement in a case, certain parties aren't allowed to comment. But Ashley Overbey said she thought she still had the right to defend herself by responding to comments online.

When word got out that she received a settlement, Overbey said people started commenting on a blog and when she responded to defend herself, the city revoked half of her settlement.

"I was totally devastated. I had worked and sacrificed for two years, two years I was homeless, I was unemployed because I was labeled a criminal," she said.

Thursday, the ACLU announced it's suing the city and its police department for forcing people who've received settlements to stay quiet.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/aclu-sues-baltimore-after-woman-loses-half-of-police-settlement-for-speaking-out/

SC Anemia
07-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Bwahahaha. Mouthy, uppity sow. I know they say you can't judge a book by its cover but both the sow and the ACLU woman are straight out of central casting. I can nearly hear the screeching, nasal niggerwhine just looking at the picture and the human just looks extra cunty. :lol

Maryland ACLU executive director Susan Goering.