PDA

View Full Version : Why Rehabilitation Is A Farce...

GDRHammer
05-10-2021, 03:43 PM
www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-hate-crime-attack-165804634.html

So this nigger stabs it's mother sow to death, somehow gets paroled, admits the he is seeing 'visions of people looking like animals (it should see that every time it looks in a mirror), goes out and assaults an innocent Asian woman...Okay, why is this nigger out on parole to begin with?!? Why should it ever see the light of day ever again?!? Why the fuck do we even bother with the farce of rehabilitation and /or long prison sentence. There is another way but too many people are afraid of the truth...

Give this beast the jenkum injection...

Keep Britain White
05-10-2021, 03:59 PM
I rejected the idea of capital punishment for many years, then I read comments from someone who explained it like this:
"Executing killers would certainly reduce the murder rate, but there have been mistakes, and one mistake is one too many".
At first glance, it's difficult to argue with that view. But then I started looking at this argument from a different angle....

Even if someone is wrongly executed for murder, they at least had their day in court, and a chance to defend themselves.
Surely one has to balance the tiny number of "possible" wrong convictions against the number of people who have been killed by murderers who were released back into society.
Those victims had absolutely no chance to defend themselves. How many have died with their blood on the hands of do-gooder social workers, probation officers etc.?

I firmly believe that the vast majority of people here in Britain (and I'm sure the USA) are completely supportive of capital punishment. I know if anyone ever killed a loved one of mine, I would not rest until I'd put a bullet through their head. But I'd make sure they had a few moments to know why they were being dispatched!

IseDaDiva
05-10-2021, 06:19 PM
http://https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-hate-crime-attack-165804634.html

So this nigger stabs it's mother sow to death, somehow gets paroled, admits the he is seeing 'visions of people looking like animals (it should see that every time it looks in a mirror), goes out and assaults an innocent Asian woman...Okay, why is this nigger out on parole to begin with?!? Why should it ever see the light of day ever again?!? Why the fuck do we even bother with the farce of rehabilitation and /or long prison sentence. There is another way but too many people are afraid of the truth...

That link has an extra "http" in it, but even when I remove it, it does not link to the story you mention. Don't bother using the "link" tool at the top of your message box. Just copy the link and paste it directly in your message.

IseDaDiva
05-10-2021, 07:32 PM
www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-hate-crime-attack-165804634.html (http://www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-hate-crime-attack-165804634.html)

Yeah, but the nigger loved his mammy, and he's kind of sorry he murdered her, so turn him loose. I'm sure he'll be a good boi now. Oops.

I rejected the idea of capital punishment for many years, then I read comments from someone who explained it like this:
"Executing killers would certainly reduce the murder rate, but there have been mistakes, and one mistake is one too many".

I have always believed in capital punishment, but when it comes to purely circumstantial evidence, not so much. The thought of someone who is innocent of any crime being executed is repugnant and it has happened.

However I feel exactly as you do about serial killers and murderous niggers - this nigger stabbed his own mammy to deff and gets out on parole??? - being given teams of lawyers to plead their cases, make excuses for them, and make sure they're treated properly and with utmost fairness. Sickening. Their victims had no one to plead for their lives and they were innocent.

It's true that capital punishment doesn't deter anyone from murdering, but it makes sure THAT murderer won't kill anyone else. You just know that a nigger who had no inhibitions about killing his own mammy will have to problem killing again.

Tar Remover
05-12-2021, 02:26 AM
TWO injections.......

Tar Remover
05-12-2021, 02:29 AM
Yeah, but the nigger loved his mammy, and he's kind of sorry he murdered her, so turn him loose. I'm sure he'll be a good boi now. Oops.

I have always believed in capital punishment, but when it comes to purely circumstantial evidence, not so much. The thought of someone who is innocent of any crime being executed is repugnant and it has happened.

However I feel exactly as you do about serial killers and murderous niggers - this nigger stabbed his own mammy to deff and gets out on parole??? - being given teams of lawyers to plead their cases, make excuses for them, and make sure they're treated properly and with utmost fairness. Sickening. Their victims had no one to plead for their lives and they were innocent.

It's true that capital punishment doesn't deter anyone from murdering, but it makes sure THAT murderer won't kill anyone else. You just know that a nigger who had no inhibitions about killing his own mammy will have to problem killing again.

Even though that particular act, in and of itself was a good deed.:lol

tweakstick
05-12-2021, 02:51 AM
When you end a life, you forfeit yours. Sounds simple enough. It's not. You see, the crime is always worse than just simply ending one life.

For every life a criminal ends, there are dozens more that are put in a holding pattern from which they may never recover. For the murdered husband, there is the widow, the sons and daughters, and everyone who knew them that will never have the closure required to move on with their lives, not live in a downward spiral until crashing.

There is no such thing as a single crime victim and as long as a killer breaths, he tortures all the survivors.

This goes for other crimes as well. All rapist must die.

For this reason, and almost more than for the original victim, I fully back the death penalty, and always will.

Sandy
05-12-2021, 07:23 PM
When you end a life, you forfeit yours. Sounds simple enough. It's not. You see, the crime is always worse than just simply ending one life.

For every life a criminal ends, there are dozens more that are put in a holding pattern from which they may never recover. For the murdered husband, there is the widow, the sons and daughters, and everyone who knew them that will never have the closure required to move on with their lives, not live in a downward spiral until crashing.

There is no such thing as a single crime victim and as long as a killer breaths, he tortures all the survivors.

This goes for other crimes as well. All rapist must die.

For this reason, and almost more than for the original victim, I fully back the death penalty, and always will.

I was pretty young when the news showed a buck niggerbabbling to a parole board how it had "remorse" for killing a white victim. It had already been spared death row, and now it was trying to get out of prison, when its victim never had a chance! But it only got 2 out of 5 votes, and hopefully it's still rotting at NU.

That itself didn't make me hate niggers. I'd have been outraged over a white murderer having the most remote possibility of freedom. But what drove me further down the road of hating niggers: the two voting for parole were clearly niggers. One was lighter skinned, but still a nigger.

Groid_Rage
05-12-2021, 08:03 PM
Nigger accused of hate crime attack on Asian woman in NYC told parole board he wished he could take back murdering his mom
Too bad no one murdered his mom BEFORE he was born!

Ray Cizzums
05-12-2021, 10:37 PM
Pain, suffering, loss of a family member - really don't mean much to the negro. They'll put on a good performance,
when it's their relative, but their simple brains don't have empathy for you and yours. Look at their reaction to
the OJ Chimpson verdict - 95 % of them were literally dancing in the streets. Entire student bodies at black schools
leaped to their feet in unison, and cheered like they won the war. All the videos of that spectacle have been
disappeared, BTW. You'll never see white folks celebrate a murderer getting away with it. One look at African
blecks burning each other alive is all you need to know, when it comes to the savagery of these primitive beasts.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-13-2021, 09:43 AM
I was pretty young when the news showed a buck niggerbabbling to a parole board how it had "remorse" for killing a white victim. It had already been spared death row, and now it was trying to get out of prison, when its victim never had a chance! But it only got 2 out of 5 votes, and hopefully it's still rotting at NU.

That itself didn't make me hate niggers. I'd have been outraged over a white murderer having the most remote possibility of freedom. But what drove me further down the road of hating niggers: the two voting for parole were clearly niggers. One was lighter skinned, but still a nigger.

Remorse and guilt are only possible when one can feel empathy. These are strictly human emotions and no nigger appears to be in possesson of them.

The nigger should get out of prison when its victim gets out of his/her grave. Modern prisons are way too good anyway. This nigger gets to goof off all day, is given everything it needs and all of it paid for by people who don't break the law. This is not justice. There is NO justice at all.

tweakstick
05-13-2021, 10:06 AM
The nigger should get out of prison when its victim gets out of his/her grave.

Well said, Diva.

Just once, I'd like to hear a judge say those words to a murderer upon sentencing.

haywood
05-13-2021, 10:23 PM
At first glance, it's difficult to argue with that view. But then I started looking at this argument from a different angle....

Even if someone is wrongly executed for murder, they at least had their day in court, and a chance to defend themselves.
Surely one has to balance the tiny number of "possible" wrong convictions against the number of people who have been killed by murderers who were released back into society.
Those victims had absolutely no chance to defend themselves. How many have died with their blood on the hands of do-gooder social workers, probation officers etc.?

I firmly believe that the vast majority of people here in Britain (and I'm sure the USA) are completely supportive of capital punishment. I know if anyone ever killed a loved one of mine, I would not rest until I'd put a bullet through their head. But I'd make sure they had a few moments to know why they were being dispatched!

GREAT minds think alike!!