PDA

View Full Version : Nigger owes a ton of money in tickets. Liberals want to save nigger!

Cat fur allergic
05-09-2021, 11:28 PM
Her unpaid tickets put her $20,000 in debt and at risk of jail. Activists are fighting for changes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nevada-drivers-arrested-unpaid-tickets-083010406.html

Ray Cizzums
05-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Nasty, liver-lip sheboon, drives like shit, gets written up every time, because why ?
Because that mouth keeps running like a lawnmower, when it's actually time to STFU.
Fuck you, nigger cunt - here's your tickee !
:bugeye

tweakstick
05-10-2021, 07:09 AM
Then she learned how harsh her adopted state was for drivers in her predicament: Nevada is one of 13 states that consider traffic violations misdemeanor crimes, and when she didn’t pay, courts issued warrants for her arrest that included additional fines on top of what she originally owed.

Isn't every moving violation a misdemeanor crime?

More MSM half truths and lies. EVERY state turns no shows into misdemeanors and if you don't pay then EVERY state will add additional fines, fees and court cost on top of what was originally owed. EVERY state will arrest you for not paying your fines.

haywood
05-10-2021, 07:13 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nevada-drivers-arrested-unpaid-tickets-083010406.html

That is one FUGLY SHEBOON!!

Sandy
05-10-2021, 08:55 AM
The first time was for a broken taillight, which she said came with a warning from the officer: “You’re going to get pulled over a lot driving this car.” Washington took it to mean that as a Black woman driving a nice automobile, she would be seen as suspicious.

The stops continued, for minor violations, even after she switched cars. She soon fell behind paying the tickets and her insurance, which led to more tickets, and more fines and fees that she couldn’t cover.

Since moving to Nevada, Washington has received dozens of tickets totaling about $4,431

There it is, the same nigger lies of :racist. Want to bet the first tickets were after the niggeress had already received multiple warnings, still hadn't fixed the tailllight, and that's what the cop was talking about? Then even with its gubbimint job, it can't afford racist insurance, that even tool of YT oppression.

Broken taillights are the easiest fix anywhere. I've been pulled over not even to be given a warning, but as a courtesy, because the cop didn't know if I knew (and I didn't). You have to be a complete idiot and total jerk for cops to not keep giving warnings a million times. Another time I got pulled over for something else, also minor, and the cop said he had to write me a ticket. However, he said, he won't turn it in, so I could get it fixed soon and come find him at the station, and then he'd rip it up.

Dozens of tickets. That niggeress is a menace on the road, a menace to human society in general, and should be deported to Africa ASAP.

Coon Club Road
05-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Like when the transit authority orders transit police to halt enforcing fare jumping laws because only niggers jump the turnstiles!
:fume

Groid_Rage
05-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Only stupid lowlifes buy a crappy used BMWs. They are shit used cars that are a repair nightmare. Typical dumb nigger move, look at me! Yahoo stopped comments on their news stories because 99% of them would have slammed this scamming sowzilla.

Groid_Rage
05-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Like when the transit authority orders transit police to halt enforcing fare jumping laws because only niggers jump the turnstiles!
:fumeAny law that niggers like to break is rayshist to woke scumbags.