PDA

View Full Version : Out of the hoods and into the limelight

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 06:56 PM
The nigger plague is seeping out of the shadows of the hood and onto Broadway (almost literally). Niggers now claim major thoroughfares as appropriate venues for their TNB.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1391184976708837382

AFN_Weasel
05-09-2021, 08:06 PM
It should make for a nice tourism commercial. Come visit NYC with your family and get shot in broad daylight. Big Bird deBlasio is an idiot.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 09:35 PM
People need to get out of Deblasios Nig York. The doctor leaving over getting punched to the head should start a trend, if there’s no doctors to save the niggers when they get shot up over a KFC bucket they’ll at least give some entertainment shooting each other back to the Stone Age.

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 10:06 PM
I know it's going to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but humans need to accept that the negro experiment has failed.

Niggers can't be integrated into third, second, or first world nations, and should be rounded up and sent back to Africa. Or maybe the niggers in Africa should be rounded up and sent somewhere else; I would be willing to bet that any number of entrepreneurs from first world nations could turn various parts of Africa into Wakanda if there weren't any niggers there.

haywood
05-09-2021, 10:08 PM
It should make for a nice tourism commercial. Come visit NYC with your family and get shot in broad daylight. Big Bird deBlasio is an idiot.

Tru Dat!! And an OIL DRILLER!!

Unregistered
05-09-2021, 10:23 PM
I was trying to put my finger on exactly what it was about this compared to all of the other nigger shit we see every day that disgusts me beyond more than normal. I decided it was exactly what the OP was talking about, encroachment. There really hasn't been anything keeping this kind of random crossfire inside the Section 8s except inertia. Groid beefs typically take place in the hood so we hardly bat an eyelash when we learn about kids getting caught in the crossfire. But now this. We have normalized their culture to an extent that they SEE this behavior as their cultural prerogative. That is what I CAN'T FUCKING STAND!!!. There are people across this nation who have marched, pertitioned and pleaded for this plague to be dropped on our doorstep. They have begged these animals to bring their savagery into our backyard. Our land is now their land and we will see more of this every day.