PDA

View Full Version : Throw This Into the Face of a Nigger Lover When He whines about how endangered Niggers Are

Groid_Rage
05-08-2021, 09:11 PM
https://vdare.com/articles/34-deaths-if-you-count-one-hmong-girl-definitely-not-killed-by-white-supremacists-february-2021-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america
34 Deaths (If You Count One Hmong Girl Definitely Not Killed By White Supremacists): FEBRUARY 2021—Another Month In The Death Of White America

This the third of my monthly summaries of black-on-white killings for VDARE.com—which, as I noted last month, immediately caused my site, The Daily Kenn, to be blocked by Facebook and by my webhost. Big Tech REALLY hates VDARE.com. And it’s increasingly hostile to Hate Facts (This apparently has even finally dawned on Andrew Sullivan).
In February 2021, I found 29 black-on-white violent incidents that resulted in the deaths of victims:

Jack Palladino, age 76, fatally assaulted in San Francisco, California.
Arrested are Tyjone Flournoy, 23, and Lawrence Thomas, 24.

Reports say the two were slowly cruising through Palladino's neighborhood prompting him to photograph their vehicle. One of the suspects allegedly grabbed the camera which was strapped to the victim. That caused Palladino to fall, fracturing his skull.

Pallidino was a high-profile private detective [Prosecutors reveal new details in fatal attack on private detective, sfexaminer.com, Michael Barba, February 2, 2021].

Tyjone Flournoy, 23, and Lawrence Thomas are pictured in court below:

Asher Levi Kitchens, age 34, fatally shot in Killeen, Texas.
Two others were shot, but survived.

Arrested after the incidents: Syrknoreon Dewuntrel Pilgram, 30. The suspect is charged with murder and two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

[Bond set at $1.2 million in Killeen homicide case, by Steve Wilson, kdhnews.com, February 2, 2021]

haywood
05-09-2021, 10:38 AM
https://vdare.com/articles/34-deaths-if-you-count-one-hmong-girl-definitely-not-killed-by-white-supremacists-february-2021-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america
34 Deaths (If You Count One Hmong Girl Definitely Not Killed By White Supremacists): FEBRUARY 2021—Another Month In The Death Of White America

FUCKING niggers!!

Coon Club Road
05-09-2021, 11:16 AM
FUCKING niggers!!

Fucking niggers... how bout those fucking nigger names :lol

Syrknoreon Dewuntrel Pilgram,

Tyjone Flournoy

:fume

haywood
05-09-2021, 11:58 AM
Fucking niggers... how bout those fucking nigger names :lol

Syrknoreon Dewuntrel Pilgram,