PDA

View Full Version : Violent Brooklyn gang nabbed

IseDaDiva
05-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Looks like the usual suspooks:

Police and prosecutors unveiled a sweeping gang conspiracy indictment on Thursday against eighteen young niggers allegedly involved in a string of Brooklyn shootings, including the drive-by that killed a 1-year-old niglet last summer.

https://gothamist.com/news/18-charged-takedown-brooklyn-gang-accused-killing-1-year-old

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Back in the day, we had regular run-ins with the Bed-Sty niggers, on the LIRR. I saw them surrounding a guy,
talking shit, about how they wuz from Bed-Sty, when I heard him say "I'll fuck you niggers up", I realized it was
one of my best friends from school. I got ready to fight, with what I had on me, and asked if there was a
problem here ? My friend started laughing, as it dawned on these jaboons that it was now two against five.
They exited that car like a popped balloon. They were lucky, because my friend, who was only about 165 pounds,
would probably have wrecked those jigs by himself. Covid killed him last year, and he was in mint condition.
I really miss him. R.I.P. Steve Crowley

Sandy
05-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Damn, Ray, sorry to hear about your friend. We need more people today with his courage.

Resist the nigger beasts, and they will flee from you. Even 5 to 1, they were cowards? I guess they left their shivs at home that night.

IseDaDiva
05-07-2021, 06:24 PM
. Covid killed him last year, and he was in mint condition.
I really miss him. R.I.P. Steve Crowley

That is tragic. Sympathies on your loss of a friend. 15166

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-07-2021, 07:08 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend, Steve, RC. May I ask how old he was...?

SC Anemia
05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
So sorry about your friend Ray.

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 08:59 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend, Steve, RC. May I ask how old he was...?
Thanks, MPH. He was 63, had no bad habits, no medical problems, and was still in good athletic shape.
He lived near Kennedy Airport, and his wife worked in Manhattan. I think the strain he caught
was almost straight out of the bat, before herd immunity watered it down.

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-07-2021, 09:05 PM
Thanks, MPH. He was 63, had no bad habits, no medical problems, and was still in good athletic shape.
He lived near Kennedy Airport, and his wife worked in Manhattan. I think the strain he caught
was almost straight out of the bat, before herd immunity watered it down.

That sucks, man.

Truly sorry...

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 09:09 PM
So sorry about your friend Ray.
Thanks SC Anemia. I have a lot of fond memories of the guy.
Word to the wise - don't ever let a loved one be put on a ventilator for covid.

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 09:18 PM
That is tragic. Sympathies on your loss of a friend. 15166

Thanks, 'Diva. His brothers live far out of state, so I look out for his mother and sister, like he did.

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Damn, Ray, sorry to hear about your friend. We need more people today with his courage.

Resist the nigger beasts, and they will flee from you. Even 5 to 1, they were cowards? I guess they left their shivs at home that night.

Thanks Mr. Sandman. Yes we do. We were in several scraps together, with local bullies, and he was a solid citizen.
The jigs back then were cowards, same as now. Buses and rail cars were where they'd start shit,
if they liked the odds.
They'd get nervous when you stood up to them, and were afraid to get knifed.

CoonsЯus
05-07-2021, 10:53 PM
this you Ray?? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWPBqXRCOOg

Jim Crow
05-08-2021, 07:29 AM
That’s not a gang. That’s a pack of savage niggers!Too bad they were taken alive!

Ray Cizzums
05-08-2021, 04:40 PM
this you Ray?? :lol

I wish. It was more like a lot of spooks, who nobody would sit near, and me by myself, or with one of my friends. But you'd often see your fellow white men, strangers that they were, stand up when things cooked off. One extra white devil was a bucket of cold water on their shit-fire. Wolf packs of niggers are less common today, but so is help from another white rider. I don't use public transportation much anymore, but I always keep my eyes open for troublesome negro-titos.
:bugeye