PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Derek Tyrone caps his burner and absconds with her 15 year old daughter

Whitey Ford
05-07-2021, 11:47 AM
Oak Grove murder suspect, victim identified

https://i.imgur.com/OqQUF9x.jpg

Sheriff Danny Rigel confirmed Derek Tyrone Crockrum, 27, is being held on charges of murder and kidnapping.

Crockrum is accused of shooting his girlfriend to death at a home on Oak Grove Road on Saturday morning.

Lamar County Coroner Blake Matherne identified the victim as 37-year-old Faye Cornett.

After the deadly shooting, Rigel said Crockrum kidnapped the Cornett’s 15-year-old daughter and drove her to Petal.

Rigel said the girl got away from Crockrum around noon and ran inside a store in Petal to call police.

https://i.imgur.com/bKqC4mF.jpg

https://www.wdam.com/2021/04/26/oak-grove-murder-suspect-victim-identified/

Sandy
05-08-2021, 12:31 PM
The burner deserves to roast in hell for putting her daughter in danger. Hopefully the poor girl wasn't muh dikked.

haywood
05-08-2021, 01:54 PM
The burner deserves to roast in hell for putting her daughter in danger. Hopefully the poor girl wasn't muh dikked.

We can ONLY hope!!

IseDaDiva
05-09-2021, 11:00 AM
This pisses me off so much. That filthy slag was so itchy to muh dik a nigger pet she didn't give a shit about putting her child in danger with this young buck.

The mudsharks who do this to their human children deserve their fate for their selfishness and unnatural behavior in not protecting their kids.

Coon Club Road
05-11-2021, 05:06 PM
Apparently white women who crave the radiator hose hold satisfying that crave higher than taking care of and protecting their children... which is evident by the continuous stream of news articles reporting the same behaviors.

Rastus Nigger
05-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Once they go black they're likely to end up dead. :burner:nfl

Ignatow
05-11-2021, 09:31 PM
I get it, this woman was homey, ok, not really attractive, but hey, not all of us are movie stars, so it's just a fact of life. But - being unattractive is no excuse to burn coal. Be celibate, look for an equally unattractive human, those are viable options! Burning coal, I've said it thousands of times, is beastiality! Really, no one can ever convince me niggers are not animals!

That's why, I conclude, this mudshark can't control it's base desires. So act like a beast, get attacked by a feral beast.

IseDaDiva
05-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Plus you know the buck was going to muh dik the daughter too if he hadn't already. Sad for a girl to lose a mother, but she's much better off if she can live with someone who will protect her. A woman who puts her own nasty cravings - especially for nigger muh dik - ahead of her own child's welfare isn't a mother anyway.

nigfreewisconsin
05-20-2021, 08:31 AM
More proof coalburning is a mental disorder. It's a fundamental instinct found in pretty much every type of creature to protect their young. After all, that's where terms like "Mama Bear" and "Papa Wolf" come from. You go and even get close to a bear cub and you better either have a hunting gun or a car or something very handy, because mama bear will destroy you.

Coalburners on the other hand, being mental cases, have zero instinct to protect their own young from predators. Time and time again, we hear about it. Coalburner brings its pet nigger home, nigger muh-diks the burners human kids. Niggers are obviously a danger. They're color coded, and if you're blind, they stink to high hell and sound atrocious. Yet the burners still seek them out going against every natural instinct.

Groid_Rage
05-20-2021, 11:10 AM
I get it, this woman was homey, ok, not really attractive, but hey, not all of us are movie stars, so it's just a fact of life. But - being unattractive is no excuse to burn coal. Be celibate, look for an equally unattractive human, those are viable options! Burning coal, I've said it thousands of times, COALBURNING is beastiality! Really, no one can ever convince me niggers are not animals!

That's why, I conclude, this mudshark can't control it's base desires. So act like a beast, get attacked by a feral beast.If she kept herself looking clean and had a decent personality, she could have netted a good human male. Anything but a 'rilla

IseDaDiva
05-20-2021, 11:27 AM
If she kept herself looking clean and had a decent personality, she could have netted a good human male. Anything but a 'rilla

Of course! Maybe he wouldn't be Prince Charming,(unlike this hideous feral buck 10 years her junior) but he also the odds are high he wouldn't have "gone nigger", filled her full of lead and kidnapped her daughter like Tyrone here.

Sandy
05-20-2021, 01:26 PM
If she kept herself looking clean and had a decent personality, she could have netted a good human male. Anything but a 'rilla

Of course! Maybe he wouldn't be Prince Charming,(unlike this hideous feral buck 10 years her junior) but he also the odds are high he wouldn't have "gone nigger", filled her full of lead and kidnapped her daughter like Tyrone here.

I think most women can look pretty good if they take care of themselves. It takes a lot of self-neglect and bad personality to make someone repulsive. I have a friend who doesn't know about CO, so I don't think this will come back to me. She's never held onto a guy for long, once several months and the rest no more than a few dates. She could be cute, and a mutual friend who's a beautician wants to do a makeover on her. What will really help is if she lost 20 pounds. That and from how I see her dressed at church, she can be a bit frumpy and look more like 40 years old than 30. I must admit objectively that if I were single, I myself wouldn't find her attractive enough to think of asking out.

But in the end, if she's still only a 5 or 6, she should set expectations accordingly. She should have enough respect for herself to absolutely refuse to burn coal. Surely there's another guy in her range, right? I think men tend to set their sights higher than what they are, e.g. a guy 7 or 8 looks for a 9 or even 10, but surely there's a fatter but still nice guy out there. Or, no offense to our Chimpers of other persuasions, hook up with a butch les if she has to.

There's a cover for every pot, and you don't want to mismatch with Apefricoon crap that doesn't fit well anyway.

IseDaDiva
05-20-2021, 02:37 PM
I think most women can look pretty good if they take care of themselves. It takes a lot of self-neglect and bad personality to make someone repulsive. I have a friend who doesn't know about CO, so I don't think this will come back to me. She's never held onto a guy for long, once several months and the rest no more than a few dates. She could be cute, and a mutual friend who's a beautician wants to do a makeover on her. What will really help is if she lost 20 pounds. That and from how I see her dressed at church, she can be a bit frumpy and look more like 40 years old than 30. I must admit objectively that if I were single, I myself wouldn't find her attractive enough to think of asking out.

But in the end, if she's still only a 5 or 6, she should set expectations accordingly. She should have enough respect for herself to absolutely refuse to burn coal. Surely there's another guy in her range, right? I think men tend to set their sights higher than what they are, e.g. a guy 7 or 8 looks for a 9 or even 10, but surely there's a fatter but still nice guy out there. Or, no offense to our Chimpers of other persuasions, hook up with a butch les if she has to.

There's a cover for every pot, and you don't want to mismatch with Apefricoon crap that doesn't fit well anyway.

A butch les is still a woman even if she dresses like a lumberjack. If you can't find a man who suits you, you don't turn into a lesbian. :lol

I spent quite a few years alone when I was very young. People told me I was "too picky". But how can you be too picky when looking for someone with whom to share your life? I can honestly say that no matter how lonely I was, the thought of hooking up with a woman never ever crossed my mind. Nor did the thought of getting some nigger. Super YUCK to both. I would rather have stayed alone for the rest of my life if those were my only options. What we look for at 20 is different than at 30.

There's a cover for every pot

My mother used to say that, and she was right.