PDA

View Full Version : Lesboon Gareeca kills and dismembers white female roommate for turning down muh poosie

Whitey Ford
05-07-2021, 08:27 AM
Phoenix Netts murder: Woman to serve at least 23 years for murdering and dismembering friend

Gareeca Gordon stabbed the 28-year-old at the property where they both lived after demanding a sexual relationship, a court heard
https://i.imgur.com/m3PPLvV.jpg

A
woman has been jailed for at least 23 years for murdering her friend and dismembering her body after demanding a sexual relationship.

Gareeca Gordon, 28, stabbed Phoenix Netts, also 28, at the property where they both lived in Birmingham on April 16 last year.

Bristol Crown Court heard Gordon stabbed Ms Netts four times, causing fatal injuries, before dismembering her body with a circular saw.

After killing Ms Netts, Gordon set about deceiving her friends and family through text messages, emails and voice messages that she was still alive and had moved to London.

Gordon was arrested near Coleford in the Forest of Dean at about 11pm on May 12 last year, with officers finding her beside a quarry with two suitcases found to contain the remains of Ms Netts.

“The clear focus of the call was Ms Gordon describing that she liked another woman and wanting to have sex with her,” Mr Smith said.

“At one stage Ms Gordon said either that her loins were warming up or were hot.”

He told the court that another woman living in the shared accommodation with Ms Netts and Gordon heard noises of drilling and banging, as well as shouts of “help me, help me”, on April 16.

Following the murder, Gordon purchased a circular saw on Gumtree for £45 and it was delivered to the property shortly before 11am on April 17.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/phoenix-netts-murder-dismembered-gareeca-gordon-jailed-bristol-crown-court-b933139.html

tweakstick
05-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Muh loinz beez all wet an hot an sheeit fo youz, gurl!

:vomit

Look, I know that this white woman didn't pursue a relationship with this animal, but it's hard to GAF even if she was just looking for a room-mate.

She should have known better. And for what? Just to prove to everyone how open and accepting she was?

She might as well have just killed herself outright. At least her family could have an open casket funeral. Maybe they got lucky and found a mortician that worked wonders with a few rolls of Duck Tape and a staple gun.

Groid_Rage
05-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Muh poosie, these dangerous she-rillas have a higher murder rate than white males.

Coon Club Road
05-07-2021, 11:27 AM
^^^ Niggers are brutal! Cutting her up with a circular saw? HF! I can't imagine what a mess that was!

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 11:40 AM
Is it really punishment, to send this barely female congoloid to a women's prison ?
She'll just continue to brutalize human women, trying to cool off her hot loins. Yeeech !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-07-2021, 12:37 PM
That's a sow? A circular saw??? There is no limit to the savagery of niggers and a dyke sow equals or surpasses the bucks. Good lord...

Moe_Gibbs
05-07-2021, 02:06 PM
That's just pure, animalistic base instinct. Human reasoning doesn't apply here.

Sandy
05-07-2021, 05:04 PM
^^^ Niggers are brutal! Cutting her up with a circular saw? HF! I can't imagine what a mess that was!

The chainsaw scene is the part of "Scarface" that I just can't watch. Being cut up like a piece of meat? For a nigger, that's probably like when we clip our fingernails.

I'm with tweak. Oh well for the woman for accepting a nigger roommate in the first place. Eventually she was going to get it, and once she heard the nigger talk about "loins," that's a signal to make a reservation at the local funeral parlor.

IseDaDiva
05-08-2021, 12:11 AM
The only thing I can think of more sick-making than a buck making mating calls to me is a sow doing it.

The parents of the victim will never know a moment of real happiness again in their lives.

Buck Simian
05-08-2021, 05:57 AM
Gordon had “demanded sex with her” and became “aggressive” when she said no.

No thanks, i will just go hang myself.

:hurl

tweakstick
05-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Is it really punishment, to send this barely female congoloid to a women's prison ?
She'll just continue to brutalize human women, trying to cool off her hot loins. Yeeech !
:bugeye

She jess try'na pork somuhh dem loinz, yo!

Surprised she didn't eat her after going to the trouble of butchering her: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/pork-tenderloin-with-seasoned-rub-recipe-1917382

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdcleUk-T4U