PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER 'Inn-sent' Nigger!

Full clip
05-05-2021, 12:16 AM
'Whiggers' say that four years after Arkansas Nigger, Ledell Lee was lawfully bat-winged 'New' DNA evidence has allegedly been 'found' (subsequent contamination?) upon the murder weapon suggesting someone else may have been the murderer of a human woman despite his being seen at/near the scene of the crime on the day where the nature of the assault and murder screamed NIGGER.
Errrr... what was the problem again?

Jim Crow
05-05-2021, 08:30 AM
'Whiggers' say that four years after Arkansas Nigger, Ledell Lee was lawfully bat-winged 'New' DNA evidence has allegedly been 'found' (subsequent contamination?) upon the murder weapon suggesting someone else may have been the murderer of a human woman despite his being seen at/near the scene of the crime on the day where the nature of the assault and murder screamed NIGGER.
Errrr... what was the problem again?

What did the Arkansas sheriff say after investigating the case of the dead nigger found with 20 bullet holes in the back of it’s head?
Worst case of suicide he’s ever seen!

Sandy
05-05-2021, 02:42 PM
What did the Arkansas sheriff say after investigating the case of the dead nigger found with 20 bullet holes in the back of it’s head?
Worst case of suicide he’s ever seen!

And it's a 97% chance the nigger was homiecided, anyway.

Jim Crow
05-05-2021, 02:56 PM
And it's a 97% chance the nigger was homiecided, anyway.
99.9999999% Nager’s are too stupid and narcissistic to do the right thing!
That’s just an old joke someone told me many years ago.I think it was Alabama sheriff. I revised it to fit the post.

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 10:38 PM
There is no such thing as an "innocent nigger." They are ALL guilty of some heinous thing - some just haven't been caught.

jenkemfactory
05-10-2021, 01:15 PM
I just saw this!
I did a chimpout forum search and found that "Full Clip" had already posted two days ago, so I'll just add this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/07/us/ledell-lee-dna-testing-arkansas.html

Sandy
05-10-2021, 02:44 PM
I just saw this!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/07/us/ledell-lee-dna-testing-arkansas.html

So another nigger touched the weapon, before or after it was used. That doesn't mean the executed nigger didn't do it.

Coon Club Road
05-10-2021, 04:38 PM
Sounds like the murderous coon swiped the gun from another coon to me.

jenkemfactory
05-10-2021, 06:14 PM
It was possible that he was not "the" murderer but was an also-murderer.
Hey, he had decades to argue his case.
A nigger considers itself innocent if it was slightly innocent. So, if Leroy beat the woman nearly to death, but had two more hours to live, it considers itself innocent because another nigger snuffed the last two hours she had. Get it?
Lets say a woman was gang raped by ten niggers. Nine of them didn't make the final blow, then nine niggers were innocent. What about the tenth one? It made the final blow, it could be guilty. OR since it only made 1/10 of the blows, it could be innocent too.
In any case, in the nigger's 'mind' it is innocent.

haywood
05-10-2021, 10:31 PM
Sounds like the murderous coon swiped the gun from another coon to me.

That's what I was thinking!!

Coon Club Road
05-10-2021, 11:16 PM
It was possible that he was not "the" murderer but was an also-murderer.
Hey, he had decades to argue his case.
A nigger considers itself innocent if it was slightly innocent. So, if Leroy beat the woman nearly to death, but had two more hours to live, it considers itself innocent because another nigger snuffed the last two hours she had. Get it?
Lets say a woman was gang raped by ten niggers. Nine of them didn't make the final blow, then nine niggers were innocent. What about the tenth one? It made the final blow, it could be guilty. OR since it only made 1/10 of the blows, it could be innocent too.
In any case, in the nigger's 'mind' it is innocent.

Dindu Nuffin

Ignatow
05-11-2021, 02:47 AM
There never has been, nor will there ever be, an innocent nigger. Really. They have criminality in their genes, all they have is against humanity.

Unregistered
05-11-2021, 07:50 AM
There is no such thing as an "innocent nigger." They are ALL guilty of some heinous thing - some just haven't been caught.

Exactly. Pick one off the street, Mooky, or Tyrone, Darnell, and you'll find an rap sheet of crimes to go with it, probably outstanding warrants, BOLOs and over do court appearances. offspring support etc

Full clip
05-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Here we go AGAIN - 'Kevin' Strickland a 62 y.o Nigger looks like being pardoned by the Missouri Supreme Court 44 years after being charged for its involvement in a triple murder.
Whiggers and assorted SJW say that upon 'reviewing' the evidence he beez inn-sent cos he dindu nuffins so human taxpayers better get ready to pay out what - say $27 million?
Oh well, I guess its nearest Cadillac dealer and Realtor will be happy.....

Jim Crow
05-11-2021, 03:08 PM
Who gives a fucken rats ass what liberal drillers and burners think? Regardless, the worthless nigg beast is dead and there’s no bringing it back! Thank God!

Full cliip
05-11-2021, 05:39 PM
Who gives a fucken rats ass what liberal drillers and burners think? Regardless, the worthless nigg beast is dead and there’s no bringing it back! Thank God!

My apologies as I did not make it clear. Nigger 'Kevin' (Strickland) looks like being pardoned and RELEASED after 44 comfortable, oxygen thieving years at N.U!
So who else feels another huge 'Compo' claim comin' on?

Rastus Nigger
05-11-2021, 09:06 PM
Every time a nigger gets its batwings there's one less of them to worry about.

Celticgirl
05-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Here we go AGAIN - 'Kevin' Strickland a 62 y.o Nigger looks like being pardoned by the Missouri Supreme Court 44 years after being charged for its involvement in a triple murder.
Whiggers and assorted SJW say that upon 'reviewing' the evidence he beez inn-sent cos he dindu nuffins so human taxpayers better get ready to pay out what - say $27 million?
Oh well, I guess its nearest Cadillac dealer and Realtor will be happy.....

Kim Kardashian is trying to get them all out of jail.

Sandy
05-12-2021, 07:29 PM
Kim Kardashian is trying to get them all out of jail.

Then the Kartrashians can pay them the restitution, and be prosecuted as accomplices to the niggers' next crimes.

Full clip
05-15-2021, 02:23 AM
Here we go AGAIN (WTF!##%%!!!!) as two half brother Niggers from N.C are set to get a $9 million settlement following their 'Wrongful' conviction for the rape of an 11 y.o human female some decades ago
as new 'evidence' proves (?) dey dindunuffins. The only coonfusing part of the report is where they say that the two bro's were 'intellectually impaired'. Wait a minute, they ARE Niggers - right?

Full clip
05-19-2021, 02:23 AM
UPDATE

I've just read that the two Nigger 'Bro's' who beez 'Inn-sent' (Dindunuffins) have been awarded $75 million. WTF - seventy five MILLION???