PDA

View Full Version : Brenleigh the burner 'could light up a room' until she got lit up by her mystery meat mixaloid nigger ex

Whitey Ford
05-04-2021, 08:46 PM
Hephzibah woman fatally shot in head, ex-boyfriend charged with murder

The Coalburner Coroner sure is busy these days. No sooner is one burner off of the slab and off to the Mudshark Mortuary before another one appears.
https://i.imgur.com/dBW3tJn.jpg

To her friends and family, 20-year-old Brenleigh Kitchens was the woman who could light up any room.

“She was bigger than life,” Amy Cooter, Kitchens’ family friend says. “She was so tiny, but her presence was so huge. When she walked in a room, you couldn’t help but see that fiery red curly hair and bright eyes.”

The Lakeside High School graduate loved dancing and playing basketball. Her life was cut short Wednesday night when she was shot at least once in the head. She was placed on life support and succumbed from her injuries Thursday. Her body has been transported to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s laboratory for an autopsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSvgO0N6QBU

Kitchens’ ex-boyfriend, 20-year-old Jaden Ross, was arrested in connection with the crime just hours after the shooting. He has been charged with Murder, Aggravated Assault and Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Crime.

“He would call her and blow up her phone. He was volatile and is the devil. He planned this. He put on Snapchat that he was going to ‘F**k Brenleigh Kitchens up.'”

https://www.wjbf.com/top-stories/hephzibah-woman-fatally-shot-in-head-ex-boyfriend-charged/

Ray Cizzums
05-04-2021, 10:42 PM
No father, brothers, cousins, or male friends of the family willing, to help this girl ?
:bugeye

Ignatow
05-05-2021, 12:54 AM
Segregation between humans and sub-simian species worked. If anything, the easily impressionable youngsters will be forbidden by society to mingle with the niggers. When integration became the norm, you know we're on the losing end. Now niggers act as if they're so desired by human females, and the unholy pairings keep on multiplying. I lament the loss of a formerly human white female, but didn't she even smell this coming a mile away?

Jim Crow
05-05-2021, 07:39 AM
No father, brothers, cousins, or male friends of the family willing, to help this girl ?
There’s really not much you can do to help a burner. Once they get the roll of tar paper,their minds as so diseased that they no longer can reason. They are zombies that crave black meat.Very disgusting to be around. And they need to be disowned for life. Best thing you can do is pray for their death!

IseDaDiva
05-05-2021, 09:57 AM
What a shame. Such a pretty girl with the potential to do whatever she wanted. Unfortunately what she wanted was to burn coal. Once they lose the strong, instinctual inhibitions put in place by nature against mating with a different species, I don't think there is any hope of rehabilitation. Aversion therapy might work but that would be rayciss. Better to let niggers murder them, I guess.

Have none of these mudsharks ever watched National Geographic and seen what niggers really are when they have no need of the thin veneer of civilization?

Ray Cizzums
05-05-2021, 11:24 AM
There’s really not much you can do to help a burner. Once they get the roll of tar paper,their minds as so diseased that they no longer can reason. They are zombies that crave black meat.Very disgusting to be around. And they need to be disowned for life. Best thing you can do is pray for their death!
As much as I disapprove of any mudshark, I still would intervene on one's behalf, if I knew her. I've always felt obligated to do something about bullies, because there was so much of that shit going on when I was growing up. I'll admit, it's probably a bad idea, and that no good deed goes unpunished. I've even stepped up to help black females in need, out of chivalry, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else do it.

Jim Crow
05-05-2021, 12:23 PM
As much as I disapprove of any mudshark, I still would intervene on one's behalf, if I knew her. I've always felt obligated to do something about bullies, because there was so much of that shit going on when I was growing up. I'll admit, it's probably a bad idea, and that no good deed goes unpunished. I've even stepped up to help black females in need, out of chivalry, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else do it.

“No good deed goes unpunished”. I’ve helped humans and it’s always come back to bite me in the ass. Never helped a nigger or nigger lover. Nowadays, I’m just a gun for hire if the price is right and I feel that I want to get involved. Other than that I really don’t give a fuck. I see stranger bleeding in the street , just I’ll probably keep moving. There are exceptions, but I’ve learned from living in the city. Best thing a man can do is mind his own fucking business and tend to his own needs and his loved ones’.

Ray Cizzums
05-05-2021, 12:47 PM
“No good deed goes unpunished”. I’ve helped humans and it’s always come back to bite me in the ass. Never helped a nigger or nigger lover. Nowadays, I’m just a gun for hire if the price is right and I feel that I want to get involved. Other than that I really don’t give a fuck. I see stranger bleeding in the street , just I’ll probably keep moving. There are exceptions, but I’ve learned from living in the city. Best thing a man can do is mind his own fucking business and tend to his own needs and his loved ones’.
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even the blackamoor. I have been burnt, and now that I'm older,
am somewhat less inclined to be of assistance. But I still can't resist going after a bully, especially a jaboon.

Jim Crow
05-05-2021, 01:01 PM
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even the blackamoor. I have been burnt, and now that I'm older,
am somewhat less inclined to be of assistance. But I still can't resist going after a bully, especially a jaboon.
Don’t get me wrong, if I saw a jiggaboo dragging a white girl into a car,or trying to harm a white person,me and Mr Glock may consider lending a hand.But I’m not going to risk my life and the opportunity of being around a little longer so I can watch my grand children grow into fine adults for the sake of helping a stranger who may not even appreciate it.No one’s life other than my family’s and a few selected friends is worth risking mine.My motto is always been “I can always get another you, but I can’t get another me!”

Celticgirl
05-05-2021, 03:28 PM
What a shame. Such a pretty girl with the potential to do whatever she wanted. Unfortunately what she wanted was to burn coal. Once they lose the strong, instinctual inhibitions put in place by nature against mating with a different species, I don't think there is any hope of rehabilitation. Aversion therapy might work but that would be rayciss. Better to let niggers murder them, I guess.

Have none of these mudsharks ever watched National Geographic and seen what niggers really are when they have no need of the thin veneer of civilization?
The conservative white men get me mad too. They still refuse to admit there are racial differences between blacks and whites. I see them on facebook they will side with a black man over a white woman. They view it as male bonding over the evil Karens. These are conservative Trump supporters. The black men are black first and foremost. The white conservative men look at it as they are men first and foremost. They have those stupid memes with a black and and a white hand holding hands. These are Trump supporters.

Moe_Gibbs
05-05-2021, 10:55 PM
That's kind of a burner name.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-06-2021, 12:37 AM
The conservative white men get me mad too. They still refuse to admit there are racial differences between blacks and whites. I see them on facebook they will side with a black man over a white woman. They view it as male bonding over the evil Karens. These are conservative Trump supporters. The black men are black first and foremost. The white conservative men look at it as they are men first and foremost. They have those stupid memes with a black and and a white hand holding hands. These are Trump supporters.

Not this conservative Trump supporter. I am not sure where you are seeing nigger coddler conservatives. I would think that is a rarity.

Bottle_of_Hate
05-06-2021, 01:08 AM

That is where mental illness and early brain washing come in. Unlike a fat ugly yokozuna sized wench who tell themselves they like nigger but in reality that is all that will gave them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Groid_Rage
05-07-2021, 10:55 AM
:burner The burner was in video chat, Facetime, with a friend when she got shot by her gorilla. So the crime is all on video. Here's another brilliantly executed nigger crime

Groid_Rage
05-07-2021, 11:00 AM
Not this conservative Trump supporter. I am not sure where you are seeing nigger coddler conservatives. I would think that is a rarity.There was this whole anti-Karen thing going around and nigger males were pretending that they were being victimized by Karens, when of course 99.99% of the time they are the predators. So a lot of dumbass white cons went along because the Karens seemed like a liberal thing and they could "bond" with the male gorillas over their alleged shared oppression by the Karens.

IseDaDiva
05-07-2021, 11:19 AM
There was this whole anti-Karen thing going around and nigger males were pretending that they were being victimized by Karens, when of course 99.99% of the time they are the predators. So a lot of dumbass white cons went along because the Karens seemed like a liberal thing and they could "bond" with the male gorillas over their alleged shared oppression by the Karens.

As they say in social media: "LOL! Whut?"

Groid_Rage
05-07-2021, 11:47 AM
As they say in social media: "LOL! Whut?"I never bought into the whole Karen thing. Now the Laqueisha thing, that is a different story.

SC Anemia
05-07-2021, 12:05 PM
...I don't think there is any hope of rehabilitation. Aversion therapy might work but that would be rayciss. Better to let niggers murder them, I guess.

Sadly, I think you're right. I guess the best course of action is no action. Burners all share the ridiculous notion that their pet nigger is somehow different. All the talk in the world won't help so I suppose getting culled from the herd is a best-case scenario.

BTW, I still chuckle to myself when I remember what you wrote about burners being turned into "Picasso paintings". :lol

Coon Club Road
05-08-2021, 12:08 PM
There’s really not much you can do to help a burner. Once they get the roll of tar paper, their minds as so diseased that they no longer can reason. They are zombies that crave black meat.Very disgusting to be around. And they need to be disowned for life. Best thing you can do is pray for their death!

Seen it before, embarrassingly to a family member by marriage.

The lure to the stovepipe I'll never understand.

This situation also caused some friction between myself and the Mrs. as her sister in no uncertain terms was not welcome at the end of our 600 foot driveway let alone near the house.

Jim Crow
05-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Seen it before, embarrassingly to a family member by marriage.

The lure to the stovepipe I'll never understand.

This situation also caused some friction between myself and the Mrs. as her sister in no uncertain terms was not welcome at the end of our 600 foot driveway let alone near the house.

I thank god that no relative of mine or my wife’s is a burner or driller.

Chimp Detester
06-05-2021, 04:48 PM