PDA

View Full Version : Latino cop endures she boon traffic stop racisms

Whitey Ford
05-04-2021, 07:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BHmdEpV_hY

haywood
05-04-2021, 07:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BHmdEpV_hY

I wanted to stick a WADDYMELON in that BLUBBERING sheboons pie hole to SHUT IT UP!! UPPITY NIGGER CUNT!!

Ignatow
05-04-2021, 12:45 PM
This is disgusting. Beyond disgusting. Negress gets away with everything. Drives a fucking C class Mercedes, dime a dozen nigger rich bitch. I wish they had a reason to arrest it and impound the car.

Jim Crow
05-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Fuck! that was pretty hard to sit through without being pissed for the officer. The sow was using her nigger privilege to get away with disrespecting an officer trying to do his job.If the motorist was a white teacher talking that trash to a black officer, she woulda lost her job for starters!

Espantoon
05-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Cell phone ticket be raycess!

Whitey Ford
05-04-2021, 06:39 PM
This is disgusting. Beyond disgusting. Negress gets away with everything. Drives a fucking C class Mercedes, dime a dozen nigger rich bitch. I wish they had a reason to arrest it and impound the car.

Niggers that have C Class Mercedes Benz, Series 7 BMW Eurocars and whatnot only have them because they buy them second hand usually. After 100k miles or so these cars start breaking down and needing expensive maintenance, which is why most human Eurocar drivers sell them at this point. Then niggers buy them thinking that they have gotten a bargain. But whatever they saved buying used they quickly end up paying in repair costs. Seriously. Never buy used Eurocars.

Coyote
05-07-2021, 05:00 PM
And niggers wonder why humans hate 'em.

Coon Club Road
05-09-2021, 12:59 PM
Niggers that have C Class Mercedes Benz, Series 7 BMW Eurocars and whatnot only have them because they buy them second hand usually. After 100k miles or so these cars start breaking down and needing expensive maintenance, which is why most human Eurocar drivers sell them at this point. Then niggers buy them thinking that they have gotten a bargain. But whatever they saved buying used they quickly end up paying in repair costs.Seriously. Never buy used Eurocars.

Also why an abundance of said Eurocars can be spotted in the hood on jack stands, cement blocks, rheeums, or on a floor jack with the handle either stolen or removed waiting for repair by the hood mechanic do it yourselfer!

Tar Remover
05-18-2021, 06:54 PM
I salute the officer for his MAGNIFICENT, superhuman restraint. I have BEEN here and DONE that more than once. It is tough to maintain discipline and be respectful, especially while something else ENTIRELY different id playing through your mind. I just say "Yes Ma'am/Sir", you have an AWESOME day, Ma'am..... And yes, I look for other shit to cite them for....

GeneralPat
05-18-2021, 10:21 PM
Typical nigger behavior as always. I'm sure if it was the other way around it would've been deemed as a hate crime. Stupid niggers, I had it up to here with them and their brain damaged enablers.