PDA

View Full Version : DeShawn Won't Be Carjacking No Mo (VIDEO )

SC Anemia
05-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Cops in Illinois fatally shot a man who stole a car at a gas station and tried to drive away — slamming the vehicle into reverse and dragging officers with him, police bodycam video shows.

The footage, released Wednesday, shows DeShawn Tatum, 25, first running through an alley in Rock Island before stealing a bystander’s car at a Chicken Shack gas station and dragging two officers as he crashes into a building on April 1.

DeShawn will not be missed. :traybat

https://youtu.be/6cI3OnivLuQ

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/suspect-fatally-shot-as-he-dragged-cops-at-gas-station-video/

Sandy
05-01-2021, 04:39 PM
How do you give the story to your insurance company?

"Hi, yeah, some fucking nigger tried to jack my car. The cops hit it with about 20 rounds. I think it's a total loss just from the nigger funk on the driver's seat."

Ray Cizzums
05-01-2021, 05:21 PM
"Hi, yeah, some fucking nigger tried to jack my car. The cops hit it with about 20 rounds. I think it's a total loss just from the nigger funk on the driver's seat."
You know that nigger shit the driver's seat, the second batwings were issued.
:bugeye

Sandy
05-01-2021, 05:31 PM
You know that nigger shit the driver's seat, the second batwings were issued.
:bugeye

Oh, oh, then the car is not just a total, it has to be hauled away and completely incinerated!

IseDaDiva
05-01-2021, 05:38 PM
R.I.P. DeShawn. I'm sure you were a wonderful nigger boi trying to turn your life around, whose smile lit up a room and who was so kind and generous he would give the shirt off his back to anyone. Yeah, very sad.

before stealing a bystander’s car at a Chicken Shack

I'm sure DeShawn would have wanted to go to Nigger Heaven that way. :lol

haywood
05-01-2021, 06:16 PM

Tru Dat!!

Bottle_of_Hate
05-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Niggers are still chimping out overt this. "Jussiss fo duh-shawn". Thank god for body cameras. It may not save the city from burning but at least the cop has a small chance not to have their life ruined because a savage nigger tried to murder it.

I like the comments on the video. With so many it gives me hope we haven't totally gone full retard in this country.

IseDaDiva
05-01-2021, 06:25 PM
"Dey dint haf to kilt him! Dey cud of shot him in da sholder!"

Chimpout time! Niggas need some new clown shoes and big screens.

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-01-2021, 06:40 PM
I like the comments on the video. With so many it gives me hope we haven't totally gone full retard in this country.

This is a developing phenomenon all across the Web these days. I see it it more and more every single day. Sites I've been banned from recently, are now allowing comments far more "offensive" than the ones that got me in trouble.

I don't think the pendulum has swung back yet, but there's definitely something in the works.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-01-2021, 07:17 PM
Awwwww, poor nigger.

Coon Club Road
05-01-2021, 08:18 PM

That's exactly what I'd say verbatim!

I don't have any problem calling a spade a spade. Like when ordering carpet cleaning I politely tell them don't send any spooks to my home.

Sandy
05-01-2021, 08:50 PM
This is a developing phenomenon all across the Web these days. I see it it more and more every single day. Sites I've been banned from recently, are now allowing comments far more "offensive" than the ones that got me in trouble.

I don't think the pendulum has swung back yet, but there's definitely something in the works.

I'd like to think that nigger fatigue is from people who already didn't like niggers, not those who finally have reason to hate niggers. But either way, many are not afraid to speak out.

They can't make all of us shut up.

Jim Crow
05-01-2021, 09:38 PM
R.I.P. DeShawn. I'm sure you were a wonderful nigger boi trying to turn your life around, whose smile lit up a room and who was so kind and generous he would give the shirt off his back to anyone. Yeah, very sad.

I'm sure DeShawn would have wanted to go to Nigger Heaven that way. :lol
LOL! I’m sure the nigger was a regular Boy Scout!

SC Anemia
05-01-2021, 10:12 PM

I love videos where there are enough cops who open fire that collectively, it sounds like a belt-fed weapon. I kinda doubt DeShawn was able to "get out of the fuckin car!" :lol Yup, that'll make for an interesting insurance claim. Good one Sandman.

Remember the groid in the drive-thru? There must have been 50 rounds fired into that car.

Buck Simian
05-02-2021, 07:46 AM
This went down right beside a cemetery, how convenient. Just dig a ditch and throw him in it.

Jim Crow
05-02-2021, 07:56 AM
I liked that popo were courteous enough to let each other know that it was “good” After the batwanging was complete!

IseDaDiva
05-02-2021, 10:39 AM
I love videos where there are enough cops who open fire that collectively, it sounds like a belt-fed weapon. I kinda doubt DeShawn was able to "get out of the fuckin car!" :lol Yup, that'll make for an interesting insurance claim. Good one Sandman.

Remember the groid in the drive-thru? There must have been 50 rounds fired into that car.

I saw some episode of "Pawn Stars" the other day and they ended up firing a gatling gun in the desert. It sounded a lot like that. :lol

grim1
05-03-2021, 07:21 AM
Nice story to start my day!! Always nice to see a fucking nigger made good.

Groid_Rage
05-03-2021, 08:05 AM
Good riddance, you carjacking pile of gorilla shit!