PDA

View Full Version : Sow's bad driving leads to its goodness

Sandy
06-30-2017, 12:06 PM
We know what really happened. Niggers are the most arrogant drivers, so I have no doubt "Bianca" (what an opposite name for a nigger) was squeezing in unsafely, nearly caused an accident, then it probably started making threats.

Bianca Nikol Roberson and a man driving a red pickup truck were trying to merge in a lane simultaneously on Route 100 in Chester County on Wednesday evening when the incident turned deadly, the district attorney’s office said.

"And a man in the red pickup truck pulled out a gun, and shot her in the head, killing her," Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/pennsylvania-teen-dies-after-being-shot-in-head-in-road-rage-incident-police-say.html

Cracka Jack
06-30-2017, 05:31 PM
The way niggers drive, I'm surprised this is not an everyday, if not every couple hours occurrence. I guess the guy had reached his limit with monkeyshines.

Hope he doesn't get caught.

Bernie Goetz
06-30-2017, 05:47 PM
Poor guy probably got cut off by the beast , spilled his soda , fries and Big Mac to the floor of his truck.

Buck Simian
06-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Did a search on her name, all of the articles are calling it a hate crime, pointing out it was a nigger killed by a white man, saying it was over race....come on. They don't know any of that as being factual. This guy when caught will not get a fair trial whatsoever. For all we know that sow could have been chasing him and trying to ram his truck for a long time and he shot out of desperation, trying to scare her off and hit her.
I once had a road rage incident, I don't know what caused this but out of the blue this woman in a newer model Camaro is right on my bumper. Then she gets up beside me and is shaking her finger at me, flipping the bird, starts swerving over to try to get me off the road. Inching over as close as she could trying to get me over into the emergency lane. I get over and start to come to a stop and she does the same thing so I take off again. There was no way I could outrun her Camaro in a Civic. I try calling 911, this did no good. They kept transferring me from one location to the next. This chase went on for at least 10 miles before I was able to do some quick moves and lose her. What I am getting at is i have been in these situations as i am sure many of you have where you run into some nut who is after you. Now i could see it playing out where a person might point a gun or even pull the trigger in a act of desperation to get away from such a person. How do we know that is not what happened here?

Cracka Jack
06-30-2017, 10:32 PM
Did a search on her name, all of the articles are calling it a hate crime, pointing out it was a nigger killed by a white man, saying it was over race....come on. They don't know any of that as being factual. This guy when caught will not get a fair trial whatsoever. For all we know that sow could have been chasing him and trying to ram his truck for a long time and he shot out of desperation, trying to scare her off and hit her.
I once had a road rage incident, I don't know what caused this but out of the blue this woman in a newer model Camaro is right on my bumper. Then she gets up beside me and is shaking her finger at me, flipping the bird, starts swerving over to try to get me off the road. Inching over as close as she could trying to get me over into the emergency lane. I get over and start to come to a stop and she does the same thing so I take off again. There was no way I could outrun her Camaro in a Civic. I try calling 911, this did no good. They kept transferring me from one location to the next. This chase went on for at least 10 miles before I was able to do some quick moves and lose her. What I am getting at is i have been in these situations as i am sure many of you have where you run into some nut who is after you. Now i could see it playing out where a person might point a gun or even pull the trigger in a act of desperation to get away from such a person. How do we know that is not what happened here?

Maybe... but I'm guessing the sow just fucked with the wrong human who was having a bad day.

This happened about 20 miles from me. Maybe I'll go and do my own forensic investigation. Might even find some nigger "brain" along the road. :lol But how I could distinguish that from dog shit I'm not sure....