PDA

View Full Version : Justice for Ashli Babbitt? Family filing lawsuit against Capitol Police

Sandy
04-29-2021, 10:33 PM
I have to say, I don't think this will go anywhere. Some Obama-appointed nigger or coddler judge will dismiss the suit, but we can always hope.

The nigger cop still hasn't been identified. Name the last time a white cop shooting a nigger wasn't identified and even cleared of all wrongdoing.

The lawyer for the family of Ashli Babbitt is planning to sue the U.S. Capitol Police and the unidentified officer who fatally shot her during the Jan. 6 riot in which she was killed.

Terry Roberts told Zenger News the Babbitt family will seek at least $10 million and will serve the Capitol Police within 10 days. Babbitt was shot through a window as she and a mob of supporters of then-President Trump tried to enter an area near the House floor and a barricaded door.

"A rookie police officer would not have shot this woman," Roberts told the news outlet. "If she committed any crime by going through the window and into the Speaker's Lobby, it would have been trespassing. Some misdemeanor crime. All a rookie cop would have done is arrest her."

"And he has plenty of other officers there to assist with arrest," he said of the shooter. "You had officers on Ashli's side of the door in riot gear and holding submachine guns. And on the other side of the door you have another uniformed officer 6 or 8 feet away. Whose life is he saving by shooting her? ... She's not brandishing a weapon. She's on the window ledge. And there's no reason to think she's armed."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ashli-babbitt-lawsuit-capitol-police

Jim Crow
04-29-2021, 10:46 PM
I wish them the best. And send them my prayers. But I really don’t think liberals would allow a white family to fault a nigger.That would only work if it were the other way around.White lives don’t matter to the nigger lovin left!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-30-2021, 12:06 AM
Didn’t they take down a gofundme for her already? That should be telling in itself of hope this is going to go.

He was defending da capital an sheit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bottle_of_Hate
04-30-2021, 04:40 AM
How would things be handled differently if it were a white cop and an unarmed black woman that got shot and killed?

100% off clown shoes and 24 inch rims. Nigger cities burning. Every liberal news outlet going on 24/7 about it. Millions in nigger lotto. Just to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro