PDA

View Full Version : $24 million in Medicaid spent so far to keep this niglet alive

Sandy
04-29-2021, 10:22 PM
Like Sandman Sr. used to say, what the goddamn hell?

Texas has spent $24 million in Medicaid funds to help keep a toddler alive at Cook Children’s Medical Center, the Fort Worth hospital said in an appeal filed April 16 in the ongoing court case surrounding Tinslee Lewis.

Two-year-old Tinslee has been at Cook Children’s for most of her life. Born with a rare heart condition, Tinslee has been kept alive with medical care and “extreme efforts,” the hospital said in the appeal, in which it asked the 48th District Court of Fort Worth to quickly schedule a trial date to decide whether life support care should be removed from Tinslee.

Tinslee’s mother, joined by family members and activist groups, has argued for two years that her daughter deserves to live and she alone has the right to decide if or when medical care should end. Trinity Lewis says there is a possibility that her daughter will get better and the hospital should not be able to decide her fate.

Tinslee breathes with the assistance of a ventilator and is sedated but conscious, Lewis said at a press conference in January 2020, and responds to touch and stimulation as any baby would. Lewis previously described her daughter’s “sassy” personality and said she likes having her nails painted.

https://news.yahoo.com/24-million-spent-fort-worth-201250720.html

The niggers can spend their own money to keep the niglet alive. They don't have enough? Well that's just tough. They can start a GibsMeDat fund.

I don't know how Texas Medicaid funding works, but if there are any federal dollars, then as a federal taxpayer I want my money back.

The niglet is probably just fine, anyway. Bring in a bucket of KFC, throw a chicken wing across the room, and it'll run after it faster than a cat after a mouse.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-30-2021, 04:46 AM
Yet we don’t have money for homeless who can be helped, who want real help. No money for vets. No money for roads. But we have millions to keep a niglet alive so it’s mammy can keep collecting checks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jim Crow
04-30-2021, 06:30 AM
What a burden to taxpayers! All that money wasted on a little worthless future crackho sow .I’d drop the thing off at the local zoo.Put it in the monkey Cage, if it makes it, it makes it. Better yet the lion cage!

Groid_Rage
05-01-2021, 11:50 PM
A turdler isn't worth 24 cents

IseDaDiva
05-06-2021, 09:06 PM
That mammy doesn't give a shit about painting the niglet's nails, but NO way is she giving up her permanent GIBS ticket.

CoonsЯus
05-09-2021, 08:56 AM
so how niggers are good for business?

Buck Simian
05-13-2021, 06:51 PM
Nothing wrong with that niglet, its just being lazy.

SC Anemia
05-13-2021, 07:34 PM
Nothing wrong with that niglet, its just being lazy.

Oh no you di-int! :rofl

Ray Cizzums
05-13-2021, 07:41 PM
They shouldn't spend 24 cents to keep that tar pigeon alive.
:bugeye