PDA

View Full Version : Delaware cop fatally injured while responding to a nigger going ape

Sandy
04-28-2021, 11:00 PM
:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

Another good cop lost his life trying to do a good job.

A Delaware police officer was declared dead Wednesday after he suffered significant head injuries while responding to a fight at a housing subdivision Sunday morning, according to reports.

Delmar Police Corporal Keith Heacook, 54, was still on life support even after being declared clinically deceased at 12:48 p.m., Delmar Police Chief Ivan Barkley said in an evening news conference.

"I need you to know that even with his sacrifice, he’s still a hero for someone," Barkley said. "Corporal Keith Heacook’s family graciously decided to donate his organs."

Heacook, a 22-year veteran of the police force, was taken to R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore after Sunday’s altercation.

Police said 30-year-old Randon D. Wilkerson of Salisbury attacked Heacook and also assaulted a 73-year-old man and a 76-year-old woman living across the street.

Online court records show that Wilkerson has a lengthy criminal history in Maryland. A bench warrant was issued for him in February after he was released on bond following a December burglary and failed to appear for a court hearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/officer-keith-heacook-declared-dead-after-sunday-on-duty-beating-delaware

No one can tell me that vile nigger is the same species as us. We don't need a policy of segregation. We need a policy of rounding up every last nigger, down to the last drop, and sending them to Africa permanently.

GDRHammer
04-29-2021, 11:12 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heartbreaking-delaware-police-officer-declared-011355461.html

No long post on this one. The FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER needs to be held to the ultimate level of accountability for his heinous crime. Sadly, Delaware is a state where the death penalty has been declared unconstitutional. Bunch of fucking cunts. So, the NIGGER will probably get three hots and a cot and lifetime scholarship to NU. I hope that this monkey gets muh-dikked up the ass at least 20x per night in NU.

Does his life matter?

haywood
04-29-2021, 12:02 PM
http://https://www.yahoo.com/news/heartbreaking-delaware-police-officer-declared-011355461.html

No long post on this one. The FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER needs to be held to the ultimate level of accountability for his heinous crime. Sadly, Delaware is a state where the death penalty has been declared unconstitutional. Bunch of fucking cunts. So, the NIGGER will probably get three hots and a cot and lifetime scholarship to NU. I hope that this monkey gets muh-dikked up the ass at least 20x per night in NU.

Does his life matter?

I couldn't get on the link. I'll bet this was in Wilmington, a nigger FUXATED shit hole run by dhimmirats!!

Moe_Gibbs
04-29-2021, 01:33 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heartbreaking-delaware-police-officer-declared-011355461.html

Does his life matter?

What sucks is that he'll be looked up to in NU by the other savages for killing a cop.

Jim Crow
04-29-2021, 06:01 PM
We all know if this was the other way around, where if the white cop bashed the savage nigger’s head in,we’d be seeing Antifa libs and BLM niggs protesting in every major liberal city across the United States.

IseDaDiva
04-30-2021, 01:00 PM
Online court records show that Wilkerson has a lengthy criminal history in Maryland.

Another stunning success story of the "NIgger Catch and Release" program.

According to a witness, Wilkerson slammed his foot repeatedly on the officer's head while he lay unconscious, police said.

So, the NIGGER will probably get three hots and a cot and lifetime scholarship to NU.

And a gym, and computer access, and all medical, dental and other health care FREE, no doubt drugs and downlow muh dik, all courtesy of taxpayer's dollars, including those from the family and friends of the officer who now have to help support the nigger. This is justice?

Groid_Rage
04-30-2021, 02:03 PM
#NiggerLivesDontMatter

haywood
04-30-2021, 10:27 PM
#niggerlivesdontmatter

troof!!

Groid_Rage
05-01-2021, 01:21 AM
Delmar is an area close to the Maryland and Delaware line, which is why it's called Delmar.

There's a Delmar, Maryland and a Delmar, Delaware.

The nigger was from Salisbury, Maryland, I use to live in Salisbury, Maryland, and yes, there's plenty of niggers.There is also a Delmar just south of Albany NY, an old suburb

Celticgirl
05-01-2021, 02:44 AM
I couldn't get on the link. I'll bet this was in Wilmington, a nigger FUXATED shit hole run by dhimmirats!!

That is where Biden is from right? In his early career he was a public defender and defended all nigs I think.

haywood
05-01-2021, 08:10 AM
That is where Biden is from right? In his early career he was a public defender and defended all nigs I think.

Tru Dat!! Worthless pedo joe!!

haywood
05-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Delmar is an area close to the Maryland and Delaware line, which is why it's called Delmar.

There's a Delmar, Maryland and a Delmar, Delaware.

The nigger was from Salisbury, Maryland, I use to live in Salisbury, Maryland, and yes, there's plenty of niggers.

I used to live in Maryland. Salisbury is very FUXATED!!