PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite nigger commercial......

Blue Gum
04-28-2021, 06:30 PM
To hate..

I truthfully hate them all, the explosion of nigger commercials is totally disgusting, along with the "mixed" ones too, when you have an attractive white human female and then some stinking dirty nigger pops up and lots of times with a small half- nigger monkey nigglet. It seems to me that all the major companies have remade commercials for their products tailored to a more nigger-inclusive and "giving in to the nigger" sentiment as evidenced by these horrendous nigger lottery pay outs, and the tearing down of statues and renaming of schools and institutions that have been around for decades.

Anyway, got off on a tangent, so what's your most repulsive nigger infested cimmercial?

I have many, in fact ALL of them, but heres a few....

That Progressive insurance ad with the half-nigger half-motorcycle ad, makes me wanna puke, as fo all of them do....

I think its a Sonic Burger ad, nice looking human female in the car arguing with a nigger in the passenger seat....

Next?....

Sandy
04-28-2021, 08:56 PM
I'd like to see a promo spot for "Amistad" with just the scene of the niggers tossed overboard when the ship's out of food (a pure falsehood because the crew knew exactly how many niggers they could bring).

Jim Crow
04-28-2021, 09:30 PM
There are too many hatable nigger commercials to choose from.How about all of the above?

haywood
04-28-2021, 09:53 PM
To hate..

I truthfully hate them all, the explosion of nigger commercials is totally disgusting, along with the "mixed" ones too, when you have an attractive white human female and then some stinking dirty nigger pops up and lots of times with a small half- nigger monkey nigglet. It seems to me that all the major companies have remade commercials for their products tailored to a more nigger-inclusive and "giving in to the nigger" sentiment as evidenced by these horrendous nigger lottery pay outs, and the tearing down of statues and renaming of schools and institutions that have been around for decades.

Anyway, got off on a tangent, so what's your most repulsive nigger infested cimmercial?

I have many, in fact ALL of them, but heres a few....

That Progressive insurance ad with the half-nigger half-motorcycle ad, makes me wanna puke, as fo all of them do....

I think its a Sonic Burger ad, nice looking human female in the car arguing with a nigger in the passenger seat....

Next?....

Those old commercials with that FUGLY sheboon leslie jones!!

Coon Club Road
04-28-2021, 11:14 PM
Maybe I tune in at all the wrong times but that GD Nissan commercial (they have a couple) featuring the cuck who doesn't even drive, the monkey hair nigger bitch, and those ugly ass zebra kids in the back seat. Screw Nissan... not that I would buy one but I try to convince others not to for the above reasons.

:fume

Ignatow
04-28-2021, 11:47 PM
I hate the Jake from State Farm commercials. Any company that has niggers as their spooks person, I hate.

Armor-all with the burner and ape.

Used to be one with a football player selling yogurt.

That half-nigger, half-motorcycle abomination is especially annoying.

You'd think there's 60+% niggers in the US.

There's soda commercials with rappers and their grilles, god-awful ugly simians.

I categorically hate any company that promotes niggers.

MineEvolved
04-28-2021, 11:55 PM
I rather like the nigger-run funeral home commercials that pander to their group for business. 'Run by a brutha, for a brutha'...

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 01:49 AM
Not only is that niggercycle beast abomination enough to piss me off it makes me more angry that he’s dancing around like a Kansas City queer listening to Boy George. It ruins my day when I see it.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-29-2021, 01:56 AM
The car insurance ones. What niggers has insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blue Gum
04-29-2021, 03:58 AM
The car insurance ones. What niggers has insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly right, that's one of the disgusting reasons these nigger-fuxated ads are so ridiculous, these products and services are hardly used or purchased by niggers, its mythical to put niggers in human situations, I'd like to see Reality in these nigger ads, instead of some buck nigger shopping in a grocery store, show the reality version, the same buck nigger stealing everything it can, then running out the door, That's what niggers do.

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 06:20 PM
just watched the progressive half motorcycle chimp commercial. That's one of the dumbest commercials I've seen. I don't feel the least bit inclined to switch over my insurance after watching that and I want those 30 sec of my life back.

Ring had these commercials that featured white people breaking into a black person's mansion or whites stealing boxes off of black people's porches. On what fucking planet does that happen?

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 07:59 PM
"Scoop, there it is !" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Bottle_of_Hate
04-29-2021, 08:18 PM
just watched the progressive half motorcycle chimp commercial. That's one of the dumbest commercials I've seen. I don't feel the least bit inclined to switch over my insurance after watching that and I want those 30 sec of my life back.

Ring had these commercials that featured white people breaking into a black person's mansion or whites stealing boxes off of black people's porches. On what fucking planet does that happen?

We can't show niggers robbing white people, or niggers robbing niggers. That would be racist. We can't show whites robbing whites. That would be racist because no niggers included in the commercial. We can't use actual footage of real niggers stealing because once again, that would be racist. We all know and I think even the producers know. Sometimes I can't fault them for being in a bind unless the company has come out directly to support nigger lies matter.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-29-2021, 09:48 PM
The starving african kid niggermercials are my favorite. For just 25 cents a day I could save one but I would rather flush a quarter down the toilet, which is basically the same thing as giving it to violent nigger spawn. These commercials also remind us all where niggers would be without human help.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-29-2021, 10:34 PM
The starving african kid niggermercials are my favorite. For just 25 cents a day I could save one but I would rather flush a quarter down the toilet, which is basically the same thing as giving it to violent nigger spawn. These commercials also remind us all where niggers would be without human help.

Unregistered
04-29-2021, 10:59 PM
The original Jake from State Farm was a human, but somehow the company decided it was a good idea to inexplicably morph him into a nigger. In MY mind, Jake from State Farm is still a human and the current nigger spooksperson is Jamal from State Farm. And yes, it has lost it's charm and is now absolutely disgusting.

I'm a bit surprised Progressive insurance hasn't gotten rid of "Flo" and "Jamie" and replaced them with niggers. After-all, the company is named "Progressive." How can they be progressive if they aren't woke? I think the problem is that Flo is a bit weirdly obsessive about insurance and Jamie is the classic "stupid but lovable" white male at the bottom of the social ladder, and we can't have niggers portrayed with less than stellar (magical) characteristics.

Coon Club Road
04-29-2021, 11:10 PM

I guess he should blame the niggers that stole his rheeums and seat!

Jim Crow
04-30-2021, 06:54 AM
I like the commercial where they are looking for 1,000 strong and brave white men to capture,cage and transport niggers to a large ships headed to a continent far far away,where the niggers will remain forever!
Wait! That’s not a commercial, that’s just a great dream I had last night!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-30-2021, 07:21 AM

It probably loves sitting on that stub where the seat used to be.

Coon Club Road
05-01-2021, 01:25 AM
It probably loves sitting on that stub where the seat used to be.

That would be NU training wheels! :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-01-2021, 09:32 AM
That would be NU training wheels! :lol
:rofl

Unregistered
05-01-2021, 09:40 AM
I hate the Warby Parker cheap, low quality, eye-glasses for niggers, commercial. I don't think there's a single human in the commercial. A regular nigger, a couple niggers on the down-low, orange clown haired jenkum spattered faced sow nigger. Absolutely disgusting from start to end.

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 03:37 AM
US Great Lakes area we have a chain drug store Walgreens. They have been running a woke commercial, frantically trying to demonstrate their racial sensitivity. A white girl happily picks up a drive thru prescription, then goes home to a large niggerbeast. He carries her thru the house as she smiles broadly at the end.

My 86 year old mother also was discusted. She immediately suggested the girl was picking up an antibiotic to deal with some VD the jig had give her!!

Unregistered
05-05-2021, 10:35 PM
US Great Lakes area we have a chain drug store Walgreens. They have been running a woke commercial, frantically trying to demonstrate their racial sensitivity. A white girl happily picks up a drive thru prescription, then goes home to a large niggerbeast. He carries her thru the house as she smiles broadly at the end.

My 86 year old mother also was disgusted. She immediately suggested the girl was picking up an antibiotic to deal with some VD the jig had give her!!

Your 86 year old mother is wise and sharp as a tack. In all probability, she is correct.

Bull Connor
05-06-2021, 07:53 PM
That has to be just devastating, unless the parents are nigger lovers too, to find out your daughter has been laying down with a stinking nigger animal.

Coon Club Road
05-07-2021, 11:16 AM
Nissan let another one rip with that pussified oil drilling cuck and his ugly zebra kids in the back seat while his sheboon wife drives.

I hope that series of commercials kills off the Rouge model and kicks Nissan square in the nuts.

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 12:05 PM
In my opinion, the most hated nigger commercials are the Dove soap ads. The ones with the jungle drums, and liver-lips flapping "All strength" make me want to Elvis my television. There's no escape from annoying audio, until you grab the remote. Next would be Dove's eyeball-scorching I'm Glowing ad, featuring some ratchets and buffarillas that are just awful, one of whom that has an Aunt Jemima rag on her fat head. This ad makes me wish we were all glowing, after a nuclear bomb attack. God help us all.
:bugeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxMcMO1K76g

Ray Cizzums
05-07-2021, 12:59 PM
Put on your welder's mask, and prepare to hurl your lunch. Here we have one Jessamyn Stanley, a 300 pound, scrub brush-headed lezzbian "yoga instructor", who Kotex saw fit to hire as their spokes-nigger. When I saw this ad, I kid you not - I spit my coffee out. I actually called up the Kotex customer service line, and asked them if they've lost their fucking minds. When I see a feminine hygiene commercial, I want to see a gal with a sweet flower, not a nasty roach trap. God help us all.
:bugeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQBcxIbsumQ

Keep Britain White
05-07-2021, 02:54 PM
This has reminded me to send an email to the company who's tea my wife and I have drunk for years. We stopped when they came out in support of BLM and "taking the knee" at football ("soccer") games.
I'll just let them know that's another two customers they've lost forever. The brand we switched to tastes just as good, but for all those years we never knew it!

And we still haven't watched a football game since the end of last season (May 2020) when the players started all that nigger-loving shit.

Sandy
05-07-2021, 04:37 PM
In my opinion, the most hated nigger commercials are the Dove soap ads. The ones with the jungle drums, and liver-lips flapping "All strength" make me want to Elvis my television. There's no escape from annoying audio, until you grab the remote. Next would be Dove's eyeball-scorching I'm Glowing ad, featuring some ratchets and buffarillas that are just awful, one of whom that has an Aunt Jemima rag on her fat head. This ad makes me wish we were all glowing, after a nuclear bomb attack. God help us all.

Put on your welder's mask, and prepare to hurl your lunch. Here we have one Jessamyn Stanley, a 300 pound, scrub brush-headed lezzbian "yoga instructor", who Kotex saw fit to hire as their spokes-nigger. When I saw this ad, I kid you not - I spit my coffee out. I actually called up the Kotex customer service line, and asked them if they've lost their fucking minds. When I see a feminine hygiene commercial, I want to see a gal with a sweet flower, not a nasty roach trap. God help us all.

I haven't seen those commercials, and I'm genuinely afraid to watch!

"not a nasty roach trap"

Like this? Supposedly it's a Photoshopped ad, but when I saw it, it was real.

Bull Connor
05-07-2021, 04:47 PM

That's especially Nasty, someone told me one time that nigger sows didn't even use napkins and tampons, they'd use what ever they could find, usually an old dirty sock...Nasty fukking niggers.

I'll bet the odor reeking off that fat nigger sow would gag a maggot.