PDA

View Full Version : Georgia: Ho in hit and run, then hit and run

jenkemfactory
04-27-2021, 03:42 PM
Nigger ho does hit and run while escaping another hit and run.
Niggers should not be driving.
Tell me why niggers are allowed to drive? And why are they allowed to drive outside of the motherland?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-kills-man-dog-hit-102536719.html

Cat fur allergic
04-27-2021, 05:09 PM
Laws and rules and taxes for for slaves/citizens. Niggers are our masters it seems.

Moe_Gibbs
04-27-2021, 05:10 PM
"The onlyest reason they had 'rested me fo runnin from 2 car wrecks is cause im black!"

IseDaDiva
04-27-2021, 05:53 PM
I just watched one of my court shows in which a middle-aged nigger buck has no license but drove anyway in his sheboon's car and totalled it when he crashed into a utility pole!
How the hell do you crash into a pole that didn't move? Maybe utility poles are rayciss. Niggers truly should be banned from operating any mobile equipment.

Anyway, the city told him he could pay for the destroyed equipment at 30$/mth, but the buck thinks his sheboon should pay it because he was going to visit her in the hospital where she was after having a stroke. "I always had high blood pressure", says the sow. I believe that because she's about 300lbs. OH, but that's YT's fault as well.

Coon Club Road
04-27-2021, 11:21 PM
Niggers have no business operating a motor vehicle.

Or any machinery more difficult to operate than a street organ commonly cranked by a monkey.

Sandy
04-27-2021, 11:36 PM
:fume

Houston has now been booked into the Fulton County Jail on the above charges and is awaiting prosecution.

By the time we heard this news, the niggeress should have already been sentenced. I predict a nigger or coddler DA will give a sweetheart deal: "no contest" to involuntary vehicular manslaughter, mere months at NU with time served.