PDA

View Full Version : Pure gold!!!

Full clip
04-27-2021, 12:33 AM
Please forgive me if you've all seen it beforehand but I've just been sent a video clip (regret I don't know how to post link) of Groid George Floyd appearing before Judge Judy (His Daddy beez by his side) as he faced charges of car jacking and the assault of the female owner who was suing for cost of damage to her subsequently recovered car. So now you can see 'St. George' in living color as a 19 y.o or thereabouts PUNK. A useless punk then and a useless punk when he expired but of course you wont see the priceless evidence on the MSN.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-27-2021, 01:12 AM
Please forgive me if you've all seen it beforehand but I've just been sent a video clip (regret I don't know how to post link) of Groid George Floyd appearing before Judge Judy (His Daddy beez by his side) as he faced charges of car jacking and the assault of the female owner who was suing for cost of damage to her subsequently recovered car. So now you can see 'St. George' in living color as a 19 y.o or thereabouts PUNK. A useless punk then and a useless punk when he expired but of course you wont see the priceless evidence on the MSN.

I’m not sure that is the same nigger. St. Floyd was 46 when it stopped stealing air.

https://youtu.be/o2WH1bFLJmE

This was from 2017. Still funny though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro