PDA

View Full Version : NYC nigger whacks detective with stick

CoonsЯus
04-26-2021, 11:12 PM
A crazy mind bent coon (well is there any other kind I ask myself ? ) whacked a human NYC police detective in the head with a long stick during an investigation.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/26/nypd-detective-hit-on-head-with-stick-in-broad-daylight-attack/

The officer was taking notes in the street when the mobile monkey hit him suddenly from behind. Why do we suffer niggers? Why ?

Akeele Morgan, 25, of the Bronx, was arrested not far from the scene on 39th Avenue, near Prince Street in Flushing, police said.

Sandy
04-26-2021, 11:19 PM
No motive was immediately provided for the attack.

I'm not blaming the detective, just saying that anyone with a badge needs to keep his back to a wall, and keep an eye on everyone passing by. It's no longer "Around blacks never relax." You don't know when a nigger might suddenly come out of nowhere to try to kill you.

Ray Cizzums
04-26-2021, 11:43 PM
That officer must have felt his six was covered, because every good NYC street cop usually has their head rotating like Regan in the Exorcist. He may have been depending on a uniformed diversity hire, who wasn't up to securing the scene. Gotta have a buddy on the mean streets, and he better be white.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
04-26-2021, 11:59 PM
They should have broken that beating stick off in that jabbabbas ass!

Jim Crow
04-27-2021, 06:48 AM
That’s what the libs have turned NYC into.A nigger free for all!

haywood
04-27-2021, 08:04 AM
They should have broken that beating stick off in that jabbabbas ass!

I'll SECOND that!!

CoonsЯus
04-27-2021, 12:04 PM
That officer must have felt his six was covered, because every good NYC street cop usually has their head rotating like Regan in the Exorcist. He may have been depending on a uniformed diversity hire, who wasn't up to securing the scene. Gotta have a buddy on the mean streets, and he better be white.
:bugeye

Totally agree Ray. That cop had let himself down badly. Wearing a badge within 100 miles of niggers requires 100% concentration on TNB. Having a nigger wearing a badge is truly the meaning of irony.