PDA

View Full Version : Nigger shot (not made good) after threatening to kill its brother, of course fambly blames cops

Sandy
04-26-2021, 10:25 PM
This is a different nigger than the batwinged drug dealer, but with all this violent TNB, it's hard to tell them apart. One nigger assaults police with Molotov cocktails, one runs at a cop with knives, a 200-lb. niggersow attacks other niggers with a knife, a drug dealer with a 30-year rap sheet gets batwinged fighting cops, now this one threatens to kill its bruh. All of these are the cops' fault, right?

Isaiah Brown, 32, was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher when the deputy responded to his house following reports of a "domestic incident," according to a police statement.

Body camera video appears to show the deputy yelling to Brown to show his hands and "drop the gun."

The officer, who was not identified, seems to say over his radio, "He’s got a gun to his head."

The deputy then tells him to, "stop walking towards me, stop walking towards me" and "stop, stop" before firing his weapon at Brown.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-deputy-shot-black-man-after-giving-him-ride-home-an-hour-earlier

Brown then tells the 911 dispatcher, “I’m about to kill my brother."

“Don’t kill your brother,” the dispatcher replies.

“Alright,” Brown says.

“Why would you say something like that?” the dispatcher asks.

“Somebody needs to come here real quick,” Brown says.

Brown then tells the 911 operator he doesn’t have a gun on him.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/bodycam-video-911-call-released-spotsylvania-county-shot-isaiah-brown/2650612/

Oh sure, when a nigger says it's unarmed, a cop's supposed to take the nigger at its word, and risk his life because obviously niggers never lie!

When a cop responds to a domestic violence situation, and he says to drop a gun, and the suspect is holding something that could look like a gun, why keep holding on? It doesn't matter if a nigger looks DL as the most DL nigger that ever lived, it's still potentially dangerous.

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 10:37 PM
Nigger did not obey sheriff’s commands,so it suffered consequences. That’s the same problem with all niggers.Creatures that are ignorant, arrogant and stupid don’t live long!

haywood
04-26-2021, 10:48 PM
Nigger did not obey sheriff’s commands,so it suffered consequences. That’s the same problem with all niggers.Creatures that are ignorant, arrogant and stupid don’t live long!

Darwinian, survival of the FITTEST!!