PDA

View Full Version : Man Wearing Burger King Hat Is Kang

Ray Cizzums
04-26-2021, 10:14 PM
Man on plane loaded with niggers, shows the buffarillas who is the Kang.

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/burger-king-man-goes-berserk-on-a-jet-blue-flight-hilarious_TZdjgi9NEx5sM5i.html

:bugeye

SC Anemia
04-26-2021, 10:20 PM
You have to wonder just where the Soul Plane was headed to or coming from. I'm guessing Atlanta to Oakland with that many moolies on board. Damn.

Ray Cizzums
04-26-2021, 10:42 PM
You have to wonder just where the Soul Plane was headed to or coming from. I'm guessing Atlanta to Oakland with that many moolies on board. Damn.
That happened in Kingston, Jamaica. It don't get any blacker than that.

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 10:45 PM
That’s the type of insanity that liberals have created by trying to get whites to accept niggers as human.

haywood
04-26-2021, 10:47 PM
Man on plane loaded with niggers, shows the buffarillas who is the Kang.

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/burger-king-man-goes-berserk-on-a-jet-blue-flight-hilarious_TZdjgi9NEx5sM5i.html

That was HYSTERICAL!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-27-2021, 02:09 AM
He either has balls the size of Texas or is mentally retarded. Either way. He is kang :lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tar Remover
04-27-2021, 05:48 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl Kick that Nigger Bitch off the PLANE!!!! Is he one of us? Come on, one of you fess up!

Coon Club Road
04-27-2021, 11:32 PM
He either has balls the size of Texas or is mentally retarded. Either way. He is kang :lol.

Probably some poor bastard just like us who's nigger fatigue tank hit full on the plane!

Sandy
04-27-2021, 11:45 PM
He either has balls the size of Texas or is mentally retarded. Either way. He is kang :lol

He's a brave man, and smart about it. He got the niggeress to admit its crime on video. It's not like criminal charges would come of it, but he got it presented as incontrovertible fact.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-29-2021, 09:53 PM
This was so damn funny :lol
How do you get yourself in a position where you are on a plane full of niggers? Bahahahahaha. They all started ooking and eeking ready to kill this guy. I’m surprised all he got was a nigger paw to the stomach.

haywood
04-29-2021, 10:06 PM
That happened in Kingston, Jamaica. It don't get any blacker than that.

Kinston, jamaica is the BIGGEST shit hole that I have EVER visted!! Jamaicoons are the WORST!!