PDA

View Full Version : Nigger fortified Oscar Awards ratings plummet to all-time low

Whitey Ford
04-26-2021, 07:07 PM
Oscars Ratings Crash To All-Time Low; Viewership Falls Under 10M For First Time Ever

An' diss heeyah year's award fo' best actor innz a Drummatic Role an' sheeyit goes to LeQuarvious Jontae Dontelle LeJackson fo' his leadin' role in Where's Da Whitey Wimminez At?
https://i.imgur.com/42vuRoJ.jpg

Coming off years of declining results in general, plus the last several months of little-watched virtual awards shows, theaters closed due to the coronavirus pandemic and a slate of Oscar nominees that lacked big name recognition, the Disney-owned network and AMPAS long have known they were in for a drubbing. It was only a matter of how bad things were going to be, not if they were going to be bad — and it was bad.

The question going forward is will 2021 be the Pompeii of awards show ratings or a tremor of sorts due to the particulars of the past year? Put another way, if the trajectory of the end of the pandemic stays on its current domestic track and yet if things still don’t rise next year for the Oscars, how hard will the reckoning be?

https://deadline.com/2021/04/2021-0scars-tv-ratings-academy-awards-low-abc-disney-1234744135/

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 08:04 PM
As long as the hollyweirdo libs keep kissin that nigger ass,it’ll be even lower next time.

SC Anemia
04-26-2021, 08:12 PM
I hear a Black Panther sequel is in the works.

Robert Downey Jr. couldn't be reached for comment.

Sandy
04-26-2021, 09:59 PM
Was there even one good Hollywood movie released last year? I looked at all the nominations and didn't see a single one the Mrs. and I were interested in.

Odin's balls
04-27-2021, 01:47 PM
When you pander to 13% of the population, expect only 13% of your usual viewing figures.

And some libtards. But nobody gives a tinker's cuss about libtards opinions.

Tar Remover
04-28-2021, 10:17 PM
Was there even one good Hollywood movie released last year? I looked at all the nominations and didn't see a single one the Mrs. and I were interested in.

no

Tar Remover
04-28-2021, 10:19 PM
Congrats, Libfuck cocksuckers. Fuck off and burn in hell.

Tar Remover
04-28-2021, 10:20 PM
When you pander to 13% of the population, expect only 13% of your usual viewing figures.

Precisely, Odin.

haywood
04-28-2021, 10:21 PM

Tru Dat!!